Mind sharing your Wiz Sniping experience?

YumYum_00

I have never mangaed to snipe ANYTHING. I tried, but no luck. Everytime, it's the same.

I guess I'm in the same boat as you. I'm not an avid sniper, but it's always good to look for deals on the Wiz ^_^

I forgot/don't know my best "snipe" but if I did snipe something, it probably wasn't very good. v__v

So yeah, I'm an awful sniper. u_u I want to know how to catch good deals on the Wiz though...

But...is one tip for sniping to change the minimum and maximum price you want when you're trying to snipe?

Thanks ^_^

Its much, much easier to get Wiz banned if you're using the SSW lol Sometimes I get banned after only two or three searches which is kinda annoying xD Plus, you can't search stuff like PBs, lab map pieces, nerkmids, etc with it anyway! Most of the best snipers I know use the regular wiz, even though they're all Premium anyway so they could use the SSW if they wanted to.

The best tip I can offer for wiz sniping is to learn what the things you're trying to snipe cost - especially when you're using the regular wiz and its sorted by names rather than price. That way, if you see something thats way cheaper than everything else listed you know for sure that its a good deal and not an artefact of the results displayed ^_^

Oh, and the other thing is that wiz sniping takes patience too - just like with restocking. You can get really lucky and find something spectacular right away, or it can be hours later and the best you've been able to do is make 100NPs a piece of a couple of items... if you miss something amazing, don't give up! Eventually, you will find something decent... eventually :P It can take a while though so be prepared for that.

I was actually quite good to snipe with the regular shop wiz :)

Even a 100nps profit is quite decent... you just have to know on which results page your username will be displayed, find out how much an item (example : main codestone) sells for in that page, and start to buy massively that item from other players. Keep track of prices of items you like to snipe (on paper or on the computer). That way you can also track inflation and deflation of items.

I managed to snipe a two dubloon coin for about 500 NP once... that was completely by accident though. :P

I don't ever snipe 'on purpose'. Sometimes if I snipe an item or see an item that is ridiculously low priced repeatedly, I might spend some time re-searching this item for 10-30 minutes.

But most of the time, I just get lucky. I've gotten lots of Dubloons for 1 NP or a third or less of the price and I was just looking to buy some and got lucky.

Like earlier today, I started looking through what I don't have in my Gallery and bought a lot of stuff. I searched for Corn Pyramid, which costs ca. 3,700 NP, but someone had - by accident, I'm sure ;) - priced the one in his/her shop at 370 NP. So I got it cheap =) bad for them, lucky for me =)

I have never mangaed to snipe ANYTHING. I tried, but no luck. Everytime, it's the same. Share your sniping experience so that we could all learn how to be a good sniper!

i've gotten 2 unbuyables for under 5k. it was a random search for a jhudora quest item and ended up in a shop just as the user was putting them in the shop. made 200k the easy way.

• 7 years later...