The Adam Avatar Is Back!

FutureTXTurkey

You don't need Asparagus for the avatar x3 You just need that many neopoints and to visit the page. The asparagus is pretty much a random image there with no consequence - they're only worth about 15k on the shop wiz.

No problem (x I think those people are pretty much looking for lends, or trying to scam someone who doesn't know that you don't need asparagus o-x But that's just my *guess*

Pretty much (x Before you price something on the Trading Post, always check the Shop Wizard and possibly auctions to make sure you get all the views on prices out there.

Good luck getting the avatar if you don't have it already! xD

ok. that makes sense. like the person who says you can buy it for 9,859,457 then borrow it and when you are done with you can return it and they will buy it back...

You know I honestly have to wonder...

http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?...ller_klown_kate

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?us...ler_clown_katie

Both have an Asparagus trade asking for a massive fee and extremely similar usernames. -_-

EDIT: One of them was taken off...

I'm glad its back, however TNT didn't really do a good job on revamping the page itself...

Do you think the amount will be changing?

Here it is at 10:26 NST. Looks like it is going to be a non-static number.

According to current market trends, this asparagus should cost 5,271,254 NP per kilogram.

Even I, who doesn't have the avatar, think this sudden outburst of Adam avatars is annoying. It used to be rare and you had to work hard for it, and now it's spreading like Meepits. o_O