Free Valentines Goodie Boxes!

Ali Cat

Starting today, the NC Mall is handing out free Valentines Goodie Boxes! They are available on the front page of the NC Mall in the New Items section.

mall_valchoco_box.gifmall_valchoco.gif

If you don't see a Goodie Box at first, refresh the front page. You may see it on the next refresh, or it may take several refreshes, but yes, it is available.

Click the Goodie Box, and this should pop up:

valentine-goodies.jpg

Click where it says 'Click here', and you've just been given a free goodie box, available in your inventory! The item will appear below the normal items, a special section for NC Mall items.

Some, but not all, of these goodie boxes contain A Mysterious Valentines Card. When sent on February 14 to another Neopian who has not already obtained the theme, you and that Neopian will receive the Valentine's Day Theme.

But remember, A Mysterious Valentines Card is a one use item!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay another free item!! I will prepare myself to refresh the NC mall webby to get this haha

I didn't open my box - it looks too nice, and I want to keep it in my gallery. ^_^ If anyone was to send me a MVC I'd be forever grateful, even though I could've gotten one myself but didn't try to XD. Another problem is that I'm under thirteen, so to get the site theme I must receive the card, as I can't send it. :(

To get the site theme, you must send or receive a MVC on Valentine's Day ^_^. Just having it doesn't do anything.

Oh! hahaa okies now I know!

Hey SG! I'll send you a card smile.gif

Thank you! you are totally awesome , like officially, now! lol

so the avatar of valentine is the same thing (MVC) ??

No, completely different. Sending/receiving a MVC on Valentines Day gets you the site theme.

Sending this Greeting on Valentines Day to anyone (even yourself) gets you the avatar.

I don't see any valentine box on the front page of the NC Mall.... am I doing something worng?

The box may be different from the ones shown, literally look at the prices of the items on the front page~

(i missed it my first time too XD But its there)