Free Valentines Goodie Boxes!

Ali Cat

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't see any valentine box on the front page of the NC Mall.... am I doing something worng?

I have the same problem :crying:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't see it either. I refreshed at the NC Mall main page and looked through the whole Valentines shop. I even searched for "valentines goodie box" and "goodie" and got "No items were found matching your search criteria." I tried a search for "valentine" and several items showed up, but no goodie box.

The Goodie Box is still available, but it may take several refreshes. I have my side account open and am looking at it in the NC Mall right now, so it's available if you refresh enough ( :

Remember, this is NOT to be collected on your side. I am just looking at it to make sure it's available.

Hey, I'd like to note, my sister and I only got the box when the valentines ad was up on the top. We refreshed 100 times, got the ad twice, and the box only those two times. :)

If anyone can prove me wrong, go for it.

I can :P

I am premium user and I don't see ads. But I still got the box to show without doing any refresh.