TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

um...I probably sound stupid but what does MSPP mean? i hear it everywhere...

MSPP is Malevolent Sentient Poogle Plushie, or Plushie Poogle, I don't remember for sure.

So MSPP poogle would technically be incorrect :P

But I must admit, it'd be a pretty cool pet to have.

I have a Jelly Quiggle UFA now! Must go before next month chain (so I'm assuming... before the 5th of April or so). Her name is Saryni. No application needed... just send me a PM on the forum if you are interested. It has to be the dream pet of someone...

Added y'all :)

Krystalix, what do you mean by UN? Unconverted?

yes ^^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long; Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I would also like a faerie cybunny. They're so ADORABLE!!!!!!!! sorry. :-P

I've wanted a Maraquan Grundo since the day they were released. I had one at one point because of uber luck from the lab, but it wasn't for me. I had to give it up for our guild adoption program. Boom smash destroy. T_T xD

I will be glad to donate my fire jubjub to anybody who want it (it was my labpet). A cloud harris is attached and fully aged. It's a zapped petpet though, so if you detach it it will be an altachuck :P

You can PM me or neomail me ;)

My dream pet would be a Maraquan Draik. They're so pretty, and they don't look weird like the other Draiks do now that they've changed. 8Db

UC stands for Unconverted. Basicly, it's the old draw and it cannot wear clothes (except background and trinckets).

I have a UC Desert Aisha. If I have my way, she's staying like that. I wouldn't trade PrincessDimitra for anything. Not even my dream pet: Striped or Starry Xweetok.