TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

This is my final dream pet :)

Faerie Pteri - They're so cool!

^_^

Dont bet on it, TNT will probably come up with something better. While its good to be constantly on the look out for the dream pet, sometimes i feel its much more easier and satisfying to just stick with one :)

1). Faerie Pteri--- I love the color contrast, and they just look so pretty

2). Island Bruce

3). Royalgirl Kau

I agree!! I think faerie Petri are soo pretty! But I prefer the UC version where it seems to be in mid-air rather than on the ground.. :eh: Same goes to faerie Lenny too! Didn't think Lenny could be that beautiful.. Heh. Another pretty pet would be maraquan Cybunny! Love the colours!

But for my dream pet, it would be Pirate Shoyru and Pirate Xweetox! 0:) I am soo in love with UC pirate Xweetox (has this cute notorious look) but i guess it's impossible now and I just have to hope for the custom one.. Hehe.

I already have a lovely Island Aisha (I love her since she was my very first pet. Awww...) but as for dream pets...

1. Maraquan Draik (HA. Good luck to me on this one!)

2. Baby Kougra (Slightly more achievable.)

Or just a pet with awesome BD stats. :D

As it seems I have not yet posted in this topic, here is are dream pets:

UC Faerie Pteri

Maraquan Shoyru

I've always wanted those for some strange reason...

Going for a dream pet.. even though my ixi is my baby and she has literally been EVERY colour imaginable, my dream pets are a mutant draik and a darigan krawk. Even though my coconut jubjub is kind of taking those over. The more I look at her the more I think she is the most adorable thing on the planet lol

I had a faerie pteri and then I accidentally labbed him *headdesk* I was aiming for the pet next to him but must have clicked him on accident. And of course the one time in 30 that the ray changed his type...

Aside from regaining my faerie pteri, I want a maraquan eyrie. I'll be saving up for awhile for that, though, since I don't play games very seriously.

And my desert hissi was my number one dream pet, but I have him now :)

One of my dream pets I was able to gain already: A Faerie Lenny. The peacock look was just too much for me.

My current dream pet quest is a Chocolate Cybunny to pair with a Snowbunny. I might need to rethink it, though, as Snowbunnies cannot be painted strawberry, and I was really wanting to pair chocolate and strawberries. Chocolate and custard just doesn't go together as well.

I had a question, how can you lab a UC pet. Doesnt it change into...non_Uc when you you change its colour or type?

And some people have been asking for plushie pets from the lab. I thought that plushie was one of the colours that cant be achieved by the lab?

Plushies can't be achieve with the lab, this is correct. UC cannot be achieved either. So I'm not really asking for a labbed pet but if someone is quitting and needs a good home for their Plushie Wocky, I'd be happy to adopt, see :P.

I'll probably be zapping Cybunnies soon... if it turns into someone's dreamie, all yours :)