Have you ever won NC from Qasalan Expellibox?

Mimii

Most of the time, no, I get the junky items xD I have won 50 NC from it twice though ^_^

Edit

150 NC each, my bad. On a mental block after reading about getting 50 from Rosie. But it's 150 from the Expellibox that I won twice.

I won it for once if I can remember and still waiting for it...

btw isn't the winnings be 150NC? how can they get 50NC?

I got 150 NC once :)

Usually nothing or a few neopoints or a cheap item. Sometimes the disease.

I think I got lucky and won NC three times. It's been months, though, since I've received anything better than a sand squash. I've never received 1000 NP from this, though. Usually, it's only 250 NP.

I think I got lucky and won NC three times. It's been months, though, since I've received anything better than a sand squash. I've never received 1000 NP from this, though. Usually, it's only 250 NP.

I only won 150 NC once, just got lucky. ^_^ My sister has been a member for years and has never won that yet. I usually get the 250 np sometimes 500, and I got 1000np a couple of times. Mostly I land on the boxes and get the queela crisp or get nothing. <_<

I'm pretty sure I won once...I say that because at the time my internet was really bad, so I could never see what the scarab landed on, and one day I logged in and found 200 NC. I don't know how else it could have gotten there. :S

But yeah, usually I "win" Reptillioritis or some lame food.

Guess what?

I JUST WON 150NC! So apparently today is my day because my pet's ability got upgraded, I won a Codestone from Tombola and a good book from the Wheel of Knowledge!