Rosie's Springtime Celebration Riddle #4

Guest HBK

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes - Pink and Green Swirl Toy Negg, Green Toy Negg, Pink Toy Negg its said if you open them all you get an additional prize however i didnt open them so sorry i cant tell you if it worth it or not

I did open all three, and I got no additional prize :(

I don't think its on individual shop in the market.. It's just one of the links on the Mystery Island itself.

As for me, after reading the clue on the rosie page, I will navigate to Mystery Island manually on the same window instead of clicking from quick links.. Maybe it helps?

Don't give up people, keep looking! (:

:S I will try again today.

I contacted Neopets, and they said that they were aware of the problem, and that they could not issue me the secret prize.

Maybe they kept it because no one got it?

Its because its not a problem. :P

Just relax and slowly click your way around the area. I just casually clicked through while surfing the forums XP

I got my 2nd hidden prize on the second day of the clue.

Keep on trying!

I found the first 3 really easily- within 5 minutes on the first time clicking around. But for some reason I can't find the one from Mystery Island! I've clicked through like 5 times & even used the link to the website someone posted on here & still nothing! Maybe it gets easier when a new riddle is up? o_O

I found the first 3 really easily- within 5 minutes on the first time clicking around. But for some reason I can't find the one from Mystery Island! I've clicked through like 5 times & even used the link to the website someone posted on here & still nothing! Maybe it gets easier when a new riddle is up? o_O

Do this go to Rosies page make her dance and then open mystery island in a new tab and search. That should work :) also don't forget to check your storage shed it will be there.

Do this go to Rosies page make her dance and then open mystery island in a new tab and search. That should work :) also don't forget to check your storage shed it will be there.

Still nothing. :crying: But thanks for the tip, I'll keep trying that & maybe someday I'll get it...

Today is the bonus prize day, I think. Maybe TNT are just lazy...

Uhh, yea.. I was pretty disappointed when it didn't work. I guess we just have to be patient, sit back and relax while waiting for them to fix it, heh. Looking forward to the bonus prize! ^_^

By the way, I was wondering if you missed main prize that was given on the same day the riddle for MI search was released, can you still get the prize from MI since no further riddle was given out?