"Neomallers"

cuttie

Hello all,

If you are an active shop owner that restocks, do 4 million adveritsements or just a merely individual that is looking for mall openings or is need for participants to join your mall, "Neomallers" is the right website for you.

I've been a member for a few weeks now of that website and it has tremendously helped me on my malling ways. Go see if you like it also!

Neomallers

I don't know...how does it help you? I'm not the kind to join something at the spur of the moment, and I remember some of your other topics.

I don't know...how does it help you? I'm not the kind to join something at the spur of the moment, and I remember some of your other topics.

You don't necessarily have to join. Just look around if you can find it useful. Many successful shop owners did. From a shop size 1 to merely shop size 1200 has found it successfully beneficial of their liking.

Don't believe me? Check it out yourself.

The only reason I use Neomallers is for the counter in my shop. It helps me figure out how people find my shop and what items bring in more people. Otherwise I find it useless...

• 4 weeks later...
The only reason I use Neomallers is for the counter in my shop. It helps me figure out how people find my shop and what items bring in more people. Otherwise I find it useless...

Really? There's more features than that!

It's a really great site.

I track my shop history just for fun on neohangout, and have a shop counter from boingdragon, it's fun seeing how much some people spend in your shop, i have a few people that have spend over 100k since Oct 08 :D

Ive used Neomallers for awhile. Its really helped me to keep track of things. In my opinion, I use it for more of a organizational (bookkeeping) purpose. I like it. But thats my opinion. Some might like it and some might not. But you never know til you try. :D Its not like it costs you anything. lol.

Ive used Neomallers for awhile. Its really helped me to keep track of things. In my opinion, I use it for more of a organizational (bookkeeping) purpose. I like it. But thats my opinion. Some might like it and some might not. But you never know til you try. :D Its not like it costs you anything. lol.

Exactly! It`s free also. I forgot to mention that which is the most important part. +)

Well it does depend on the amount of effort someone is going to spend on their shop i guess, or if someone is interested in being a maller...logically, using Neomallers as a book keeping and management file allows you to see which items you sell to be more in demand, definitely helps you in your malling ways, sicne mallers rely on set patterns of stocks and market flows rather than the randomness of normal restockers in their stocking of items. So it not only depends on whether you like it or not...but also if its relevant to your needs.

Me? I'll much prefer to have just my own shop for now :), i have no intention of being in a bigger entity, maybe some other time when i ahve enough time in my life, im currently finding it difficult to even stock my size 63 shop to the brim due to the time i need for restocking, time i dont really have much these days in the army. Ah well, thanks for the heads up anyway cuttie ^^

Well it does depend on the amount of effort someone is going to spend on their shop i guess, or if someone is interested in being a maller...logically, using Neomallers as a book keeping and management file allows you to see which items you sell to be more in demand, definitely helps you in your malling ways, sicne mallers rely on set patterns of stocks and market flows rather than the randomness of normal restockers in their stocking of items. So it not only depends on whether you like it or not...but also if its relevant to your needs.

Me? I'll much prefer to have just my own shop for now :), i have no intention of being in a bigger entity, maybe some other time when i ahve enough time in my life, im currently finding it difficult to even stock my size 63 shop to the brim due to the time i need for restocking, time i dont really have much these days in the army. Ah well, thanks for the heads up anyway cuttie ^^

Exactly. It`s very useful for those that are serious in malling.

:headphone:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephanie* if you have any questions regarding this action.