Slushie Slinger

srooms

What's your best score on slushie slinger? So far my best is 660! ^_^

416 for me. Apparently I'm not good at cleaning up after others :sad01_anim:

690 this year :)

Know your priority. And remember that the front counter is longer than the middle one, which is longer than the back one. Should help you to estimate which empty cup to pick up first.

Mine's only 654 for this year, though I think it was higher last year...

Slushie Slinger is my least favorite game. It just takes to long and I think it's kinda boring. I've only played one real game this year. The others I just got to 300 or so and quit :P

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! it is hard sometimes when theres one on the top counter and one on the bottom counter at the same length. its like "AHHHHH WHICH ONE?????" my high score is 664. YAY!!!

30691.png

That happens to me all the time!! Sometimes I end up missing both of them and sit there thinking to myself, "Well..that was productive." My highscore is 654, but I usually crap out at around the 500's region.

630 - but I can't stand the game! I force myself to play a few times a day though.

That is exactly how i feel about that one and MSN. Those are my two least favorite. The other two don't seem so bad to me. I play them a lot more then anything else if you can't tell by my counter. haha.