Yooyuball Goalie Net Shield

Blurrz

Alrighty, time to test the Yooyuball Goal Net Shield, a Defensive Battledome item. edit - I typo'd It's Yooyuball Goal Net Shield :)

bd_shield_goalnet.gif

For those with AC IV Prize points, it's available in the AC IV Prize shop here; http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/prizes.phtml

My first few tests will be with the Mr. Chuckles. Not the hardest opponent, but it'll give me alot of tries.

1st Battle:

1st Turn used: Leaf Shield, Yooyuball Goal Net Shield, Defensive Ability

Results: Yooyuball Goalie Net Shield did nothing. Will try to use it solo next turn.

2nd Turn used: Bronze Scorchstone, Yooyuball Goal Net Shield, Heal Ability

Results: It did nothing????? Perhaps it doesn't Block Melee, Wood, Water, or Light.

3rd Turn used: Jubjub Bam, Yooyuball Goal Net Shield

Results: Didn't do anything

4th Turn used: Jubjub Roll, Yooyuball Goal Net Shield

Results: Fail

5th Turn used: Purple Stickyhand, Yooyuball Goal Net Shield

Results: Finally. We've got 2 Air and 3 Fire Blocked.

6th turn: Red Frost Cannon, Yooyuball Goal Net Shield

Results: Nothing

6th turn: Red Frost Cannon, Yooyuball Goal Net Shield

Results: Same thing as before. Blocked 2 Air and 3 Fire

8th turn: Yooyuball Goal Net Shield, Mighty Jubjub Sword

9th turn: Yooyuball Goal Net Shield

10th turn: Yooyuball Goal Net Shield

Results: The Ultra Bubble Gun was fired at me. It fires a lot of Water, Air and fire, however the Shield only blocked 3 Fire.

11th turn: Yooyuball Goal Net Shield

Results Custard Pie was thrown at me. Once again, the shield blocked 2 Air and 3 Fire.

12th turn: Bored of this and killed Mr. Chuckles..

Seeing as this my first time 'testing' the item out, and it's against only one opponent, the results aren't 100% accurate, however I've come to conclusion that this Shield, like the rest of the ACIV prizes, is absolutely freaking ridiculously useless.

bd_shield_goalnet.gif

Yooyuball Goal Net Shield:

Standard:

Blocks 3 Fire & 2 Air.

fire_def.giffire_def.gif

fire_def.gifair_def.gifair_def.gif

I think I'll borrow HBK's to test it later just to be sure... According to the initial tests it only blocks one random icon.

*geezz, I hate testing defensive weapons since I have to find someone of the same boosts*

EDIT: There were reports about this but still not verified. *goes to borrow one for testing*

um i actually challanged mueka and used the shield it actually compleatly nullifyed his wood icons agenst me. reduceing the damage by about 7 icons. i bought the shield for a friend and i thought it'd take it for a test drive before i handed it over.

no i just think that might by why there was a small diffrence. i was useing a uni what was she useing. my pet was only level 11 and technically she {hate the lab ray sometimes} was able to block meuka's intire wood attack. thats why i feel this shield truely deserves a good test. and not being written off so easily. i know i dont know much about the battle dome but i know enough about math to know when you get conflicting results you go back and see what you each did till you can adverage it out to a understandable number o.o {feels wierd alfter saying that}

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crimson).

The weapon in question has been tested thoroughly.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crimson if you have any questions regarding this action.