TDN Members - Let's rate each other's pets!

I like Bloody Mir, 9/10 :)

These are my 4 pets. Ardoniku is the Cybunny, Ryan is the Kacheek, Vickels is the Kougra, and yogurt is the Mynci.

2.png2.png2.png2.png

Keep in mind that i'm an anti-NCist. I hate the NC mall and refuse to buy clothes from there. Yogurts clothes are a different story, yes they are NC mall RELATED. But, I spent the NC on the AC, not clothes. :yes:

Super Squirrel;

Originality: 7.5/10

Scenery: 6/10 - I love your Mynci's & Kougra's background. :)

Theme Flow: 7/10 - The themes are pretty obvious. ^_^

Overall: 7/10 - I love yogurt's customization the best, very cute. c:

How do you post your neopet's images? :P

Ardoniku

Originality: 9/10

Scenery: 8/10 -Feels like the scene from magax II.. you might want to add a gravestone as a trinket.

Theme Flow: 8/10 - nice theme. I'm not too sure if the glove goes with the theme.

Overall: 8.3/10 - good one

Ryan

Originality: 5/10 - sorry i've seen too many people with the same theme

Scenery: 9/10 - bone vault + bone pile is always.

Theme Flow: 8/10 - it might be overused but the flow is still there

Overall: 7.6/10 - like what i've said, i've seen this theme before (usually with a halloween zafara) you a bit better since your pet is different.

Vickel

Scenery: 8/10 - too much random things in here. I suggest removing the trinket

Theme Flow: 7/10 - I'm not sure what a fan is doing in the dugout. Is he a ghost of a fan who just wants to scare the players? make your theme more pronounce by changing the color of your pet or removing some things (mask)

Overall: 8/10 - a little cluttered but not bad.

yogurt

Originality: 9/10 - i like the feel of this one

Scenery: 9/10 -very simple. you've let the background work for you.

Theme Flow: 9/10 - considering the AC just ended, it's an OK theme

Overall: 9/10 - good job

How do you post your neopet's images? :P

right click them on your side bar (when they are active" then choose "Copy IMAGE Location". now yout have the url to add here.

for a bigger pet view, you could printscreen them then paste on paint then upload to your favorite uploader.

Hope some more people contribute to this thread. :)

Super Squirrel:

Ardoniku

Originality: 9/10- I can feel the Halloween theme, all you need is some kind of ghost to come out of somewhere. xD

Scenery: 8/10 - As BJ suggested, something Halloween-y would add a more interesting touch.

Theme Flow: 9/10 - The gloves look very flary... I'm not sure if there is such item, but maybe another floating trinket assist the Halloween theme.

Overall: 8.7- Halloween cybunnies are a dream. :)

Ryan

Originality: 7/10- I'd rather have the guy lost in a graveyard with tombstones than bones, just a suggestion. :)

Scenery: 9/10- Makes sense I guess.

Theme: 8/10- Ok, so I just don't see a mutant kacheek with that scene. :P I don't know why, maybe because I haven't seen a pet like yours with it.

Overall: 8/10- Simple, and not cluttered.

Vickels (using your second image)

Orginality: 9/10 (I'd rather have him wearing a normal cap, seems like a fishy coach. :P)

Scenery: 9/10- everything fits. :)

Theme: 8/10- The ghost paint job doesn't make him flow as well as, I could say a blue lutari. xD

Overall: 8.7/10- why a sad face?

yogurt

Originality: 10/10- Ohh, I haven't seen this before!

Scenery: 9/10 Love it!

Theme: 8/10- I don't know, somehow the pink paint job is just off. xD But again, it might just be me. Other than that, I love the angry techo style, since he's usually out in the audience, as shown in the background.

Overall: 9/10- My personal favourite. :)

I think this a perfect way to showcase your pets for our forum community.

Hope some more people contribute to this thread. :)

I think this a perfect way to showcase your pets for our forum community.

Exactly the reason why I made this trend.

And yes, I hope more people come in to post and rate.

Also, AMANDA!! We need your expert advise here! :D

2.png Here is my favorite pet, even though the color is not right right now. All your pets look awesome!!!!

Amanda's pet

Originality: 10/10 - Creepy feeling.

Scenery: 10/10 - Again, a nice creepy feeling

Theme Flow: 9/10 - I think his current color is good too. Darigan or Shadow color might work great

Overall: 9.6/10 - very good.

:D why thank you, Darigan is actually the color I want, lol, And i need the Subservient Sentient for the lower foreground, havent got them yet though..lol

And Amanda lives! xD

*is scared to rate* :P

Orginality: 10/10- Yes, never seen a Halloween theme like this. xD

Scenery: 10/10- the colourful Halloween petpet decorations add ann extra bit of colour variety, love the cobwebs!

Theme: 10/10- Personally the checkered look does flow with the halloween theme nicely, like a black and white mask. :P

Overall: 10/10- You rock! xD

Maukaue

Originality: 7/10

Scenery: 8/10 - calming but not much to see

Theme Flow: 7/10 - I didn't manage to grab the theme much. She looks like some cow diety people worships

Overall: 7.3/10 - add more things to improve the theme

Mmoop

Originality: 9/10 - I <3 shoyrus

Scenery: 8/10 - nice winter feel

Theme Flow: 9/10 - A walk in the snow is nice. but I hope he don't catch a cold considering his head is unprotected. remember that most body heat is lost in the head, hands and feet.

Overall: 8.6/10 - very good.

Cisymur

Originality: 7/10

Scenery: 9/10 - The scene is good. Just remove the stringlights.

Theme Flow: 7/10 - Not sure with the theme again. You might want to paint it island to fit the background.

Overall: 7.6/10 - Again, more things to improve the theme

Thank you Stephanie!!!! How nice!!!!! I love your pets too!! im not good with a ratings sytem, but yours are AWESOME! :D Safetymath, All of your pets are great, my favorite though is the White Shoyru, the winter theme pulls together well, especially since hes white like the snow :)

Safetymath: (Sorry I didn't see yours sooner!)

Maukaue

Originality: 9/10- a black kau in the fields, never seen that before!

Scenery: 8/10- Somehow, the green from the garland isn't right...

Theme: 8/10- Its like the ugly duckling, except the black kau...did that come out right? o_O

Overall: 8.3- Nice! ^^

Mmoop

Originality: 8/10- Love the background.

Scenery: 8/10- I don't know if the tree stump is right (as in, the colour of it, too bright for winter), although it fits.

Theme: 8/10- I love the white shoyru, the sweater could be a lighter in shade but I guess that's the typical wardrobe for most neopets! Lol!

Overall: 8/10

Cisymur

Originality: 8/10

Scenery: 8/10- the lights make the pet 'off' and lost.

Theme: 7/10- It would be better if the lights were off, otherwise speckled doesn't look like the right colour to fit in that area.

Overall: 7.7- I love all your pets. :)

lol, vey true, I know a lot of things about the items, how rare a certain item is, how much a certain item goes for, but liking peoples pets sometimes is totally a matter of taste..lol..I could love something and someone else hate it..So i just state an opinion on my likings :D:D:D:D oh and your Shoyrus are amazing by the way :)

Jesorei

Scenery: 7/10 - Too many things.. look a bit clutered.

Theme Flow: 8/10 - lose the scarf, gloves and hat. The Altador Cup is done on summer.

Overall: 7.6/10 - Some trinkets might help improve the theme.

lol, vey true, I know a lot of things about the items, how rare a certain item is, how much a certain item goes for, but liking peoples pets sometimes is totally a matter of taste..lol..I could love something and someone else hate it..So i just state an opinion on my likings :D:D:D:D oh and your Shoyrus are amazing by the way :)

Thanks.. Well, I'm sure the people understand that the ratings we give are our own personal opinion.

Jesorei

Scenery: 7/10

Theme: 6/10 I'm not sure what the theme is. Too many things.

Overall: 7.3/10

2.png

This is Pluto. :D

The Altador Cup is done on summer.

Winter for me. :P

Oh, alright, I'll rate. xD

Bloody Mir

Scenery: 8/10 - I can tell the ice cream is supposed to fit it with the snow and ice, but with all the white around it, it looks like mud. xD

Theme Flow: 10/10 - The ice garland fits in well, as does the Snowmuncher costume, and being painted a white colour makes the theme flow perfectly! :yes:

Overall: 9.5 - Wow!

Jesorei

Scenery: 8/10

Theme: 7/10- Not so much a fan of the hat... maybe one of those slushie cap things? (I always forget the price of things so forgive me. xD)

Overall: 7.7

Pluto

Originality:10/10- like an ice princess. :)

Scenery: 9/10- nice background

Theme: 9/10- Striped paint job does look great with this scenery...white does too. ;)

Overall: 9.3- Pretty. ^^