What is Your Oldest/First Neopets Account?

May.

I thought it'd be interesting to know what some of our older accounts are. ^^

I know for some people it might be there current account, but for some it might not be. o;

I believe my very first account was lovely_mehwish. ^_^

Mehwish is my real name (it's pronounced may-wish though),

and lovely came from 'Lovely White' (it was this brand). ._.

I actually ended up accessing it a while back, but I already had makeitawish_x by then.

So I self-froze it, which I kind of regret now. :/

But oh well. :D

What's your oldest account? ^^

My oldest account was jesscos

I made it when I was 9 or 10 and it was sweeet !! I had a painted cybunny (i can't remember what it was painted haha) and a chomby

I stopped using neopets for a few years and when I came back it was gone ... :( lol

I wish it was still there, I bet I would have some pretty rare items in my inventory from back then !

The one I play on now is my second account. I cannot get my first one back because I don't remember the password and the email address connected to it is not working anymore. I tried account retrieval too but since it was 3 years I made that account I don't remember much of it, TNT won't give it back to me.

My oldest account is : http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=iertje93 ..

Aww I already loved red kougras back then :P

That account started on 27 february 2006.

My account now started on 2 march 2006, so not much of a difference.

My current main(connet, the one linked to in my little profile area) is my oldest; people are always surprised that it's been around nine years. I wish I'd kept it my main though; my site event trophies are spread between connet, rebeccasloth(long story), and definity. :(

My main account was my first ever account and it's still around today. (rap wood!) Amazingly, I started playing Neopets in 2007, found it a bit boring, then went on hiatus until almost 2 years later. All I had to do was send a forgotten password request, as I knew the account name and email address, and I was in like Flint, as they say. I had a bunch of sides, but most of these were deleted, though I did keep one side open, as my Just In Case account. Despite being in the dying hunger stage, my pets were fine, no one had tampered with anything, and so there it is!