Do you dress up your Neopets for Halloween?

MariaWB

I dress up my Neopets for Halloween. I like Halloween, so why not? =)

My Werelupe just has some different accessories

halloween09_icybluewoo.jpg

My Christmas Gnorbu is a Polarchuck

halloween09_emperorkuzco.jpg

And my Tyrannian Kougra is an Altador Cup fan

halloween09_grrrking.jpg

Show off your dressed up Neopets too =D

I don't dress up my pets. Isn't it that you have to spend real money on things to dress your pets up?

No, not at all. You can buy plenty of clothes and other wearables with regular Neopoints =)

I don't own many clothes, and normally I don't dress my pets up for Halloween, but this year I've decided to take a shot at dressing up one of my newest pets, my Fire Kougra, Victol....

He's an Altador Cup player for Darigan Citadel ^-^

kougrahalloween.png

I don't dress up my pets. Isn't it that you have to spend real money on things to dress your pets up?

^-- What Maria said. :)

Hopefully this link works! But if you'd like a list of everything your pet can wear, here is a quick link. When you click on the item you'll be able to see if it's a NC Mall item or not. Granted, a whole lot of them are species-specific, but there are plenty of general wear items as well. ^^ When you compare the numbers, there are way more non-NC Mall items than NC Mall items.

I've dressed Czaa and Iz up already :) Czaa is in her wizarding pajamas; and Iz is a witch's apprentice ^_^

4.png4.png

Zadue is still in her Faerie Explorer gear but I love this outfit so will leave her in it for now :P

4.png