Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

• 4 weeks later...

Hey! I have an Orange Grundo that I made to get the Forever Orange avatar but now that I have the avatar I figured I would pass it on to someone else.

I am not worried about trading it for np or items or anything - so if you want it to get the avatar you are more than welcome to just have it (I think you have to pay the adoption fee which is like less that £1000 or something?) Then afterwards you can either pass it on to someone else or just keep it - I don't mind 🙂

I don't know how best to do this but I guess if you want it, drop your username here and I'll transfer it to you? To make it fair, I'll give it to the first person who drop their username (or if you know a better way to transfer it without sharing username then let me know)

• Aimeee changed the title to Anyone Want an Orange Grundo For Free? (I Just Made it for the Avatar)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if anyone will see this because it has so many pages, but if anyone is interested in giving a red Meerca or Pirate Xweetok a forever home through transfer (so the wearables are included) just let me know. I don't know how to make pictures appear on here so you'll have to search their names to see them.

meezee8989 for the red meerca and Rin_Go_Rawr for the Pirate xweetok,

I have them on my side account (animedragon2) to keep my Kyrii company but I think they deserve more love than the few minutes I spend feeding them soup. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple of pets I want to put up for adoption if anyone is interested. I have a male candy Elephante with a  Yellow Gabar for a petpet.

I also have a male Darigan Kyrii with a Pink Gwalla.

If you are interested in either or both of these pets let me know at granny63020.

They are zapped pets so I would like them to go to someone that wants them as pets and not for zapping but that's up to you. I also have other pets available if interesting just message me and I will send you the info as to where to see the other pets.

• 4 months later...

My woodland bruce, treast is UFA! will not come with spring unico.

Species: Bruce
Colour: Woodland
Level: 13
Health: 17 / 17
Mood: delighted!
Hunger: bloated
Strength: very strong
Defence: tough
Move: lightning
Intelligence: master genius (85)

pls neomail me at the owners account if interested

• 1 month later...

I have a pet UFA, Tuskaner the Island Tuskaninny 🙂

He was a pound stuck pet that I adopted and zapped, and after only a couple zaps he turned island and I couldn't be happier! I'd love for him to go to a forever home but if you just like the name and want to zap/paint/trade/etc him I don't mind. I'd just love for this guy to find a nice home since he has a great name. Send me a message here or on neopets if you're interested

• 1 month later...

Is anyone interested in Pinataw, the Zombie Shoyru?

I posted this awhile back but didn't see any interest. 😞 I really prefer to trade since it has clothes. Also it's very well named and for some reason everyone who adopts the pets I pound get frozen. 😤 Does anyone want a VWN (pronouncable, no symbols, correct capatilization!) Zombie Shoyru?

Please neomail me!

• 2 months later...

To make some room for new pets I want to create I pounded meezee8989 the Red Meerca. But Rin_Go_Rawr the Pirate Xweetok is still up for transfer so the wearables are send along with him.

• 4 weeks later...