The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Plot Solution

Ian

4.png

The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy plot is now over with! We had a total of 3800 members enter the plot and, out of that, only 111 completed the plot. Hopefully things weren't too difficult, now, were they? ;)

The plot solution has now been posted here. :)

We have a 1,000,000 NP prize pool for all of those who participated in the plot. We will be using EMAIL to get in contact with the winners of the plot. However, we haven't sent out any emails just yet. The reason why is because we want all of the plot winners to verify their email address at myTDN. Please do so now.

We will give you until December 28 to verify your email address. Then, we'll send out emails to all of the plot winners, with instructions on how to obtain their prize.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO COMPLETED TDN'S BIGGEST PLOT YET! Thanks to the wonderful TDN staff member, Izzy, for engineering the entire plot. We love her!

Is it just me, or is everyone else having trouble logging into their myTDN accounts? I keep getting redirected to the "Oops! You are not logged in!" page.

How do you verify your email?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Iceheart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Completly solved it =D Thanks for this great plot, TDN! ^^

will they be sending notices through actual neopets or our real emails? :eh:

It will be through you email that you used to sign up to myTDN. ;)

That's why we are asking you to verify your email.

Also, for the record, myTDN is not able to keep you Neopets username as it does not have an input area for that.

To verify your email, I believe you go to this page to update your email address (if it has changed).

We all <3 you Izzy for programming this!

i have one question though... how do you know if your one of the qualifying winners? is there a way to find out before the emails? will there be a list of Users whom completely finished the plot?

You'll know if you finished the plot if you correctly named the thief and came to a page that said, "Congratulations! You have solved the plot!", or something like that.

It will be through you email that you used to sign up to myTDN. ;)

That's why we are asking you to verify your email.

Also, for the record, myTDN is not able to keep you Neopets username as it does not have an input area for that.

To verify your email, I believe you go to this page to update your email address (if it has changed).

We all <3 you Izzy for programming this!

Please say that you will be doing a BCC to all of us (or sending individual emails)!

So, if the email address that we have listed in out myTDN profile is the same one we currently use, then we don't have to do anything?

Lol, I actually gave up on the plot halfway. Then I saw the 1,000,000NP Pool, and I just went through the day doing it and finally completed it! XD Thank you Izzy for such a wonderful plot, the Hannah part was the most difficult for me. Lol. I thought there would be lesser people who completed the plot. But 111! Wow nice number, and congratulations to all. =)