Lenny Conundrum

Secre

It's against the rules to discuss the answer to the Lenny Conundrum, (which would be impossible for this one anyway as it's guess work!). It's not, I don't think anyway, against the rules to discuss the question in relation to how peeved TNT must be at the moment!

Lol, I just had a right old giggle when I saw it. :)

I wanted to leave them a long message of kind of, I always try really hard at these things but they're always so hard to solve so it's not my fault that there are cheaters, and so please may I win this week :)

But yeah, I don't think them doing this for a week is going to prevent cheaters, but at least it might make people more aware I suppose?

Oh my gosh, I forget which one it was, but one of the Conundrums in the past totally had a typo in it and I tried solving it and I couldn't because it literally WAS impossible the way it was written, and so I message TNT a couple of times about it and they never got back to me. I was soooo angry.

Haha. I checked and it made me laugh. xD It's annoying, because people work hard for their avatar and trophies, and then people just give the answers away! <_<