How often does the price of asparagus change?

dragonlady

I have been not-so-patiently awaiting getting the number 6 avatar....and I almost flipped a lid today when I saw it went up ANOTHER million from last week. I was SO close!!!

I figure it's gonna take me atleast another 2 weeks or so to make that much, so I was wondering-

How often does it change? I only noticed that when I checked in December, it was 7 mil. Checked last week, it was 8 1/2 mil or so, and now it's over 9.

Before I spend every spare minute of my time earning np lol, I'd like to know if it's gonna change next week again anyway before I could earn my way to that number :)

I'm pretty sure it changes to a random number every day.

Heh, if Adam and Donna were still in charge, you'd need over 17M for the avatar. xD

whoooooooooooooooooooooa....

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

I read somewhere that the number (the price of asparagus) used to be the number of neopoints that one of the original TNT members had. In honor of his favorite food, asparagus, the avatar can still be acquired.

It's possible, since his account is probably still active, that the number changes based on how many neopoints he has, even to this day.

Regardless--I'm still a ways away from that avatar. :-)

wait, i'm confused.. in order to get the avatar you have to have the same amount of neopoints as adam does. But that's the amount asparagus costs??

Adam doesn't work for Neo anymore, so you just get the avatar by having the same amount of NP that asparagus costs.