Look at the front page :O

Samuel

:O

Look at the front page, folks. It's like, got cool stuff on it :P

After a lot of requests, your portal info is back, and we'll update stuff as we need to. The Game/Band will update each day on it's own, though.

We're also looking for suggestions on what to add to the front page - we're looking for a little Christmas clean-up, and what better way to do it than with a nice front page?

We're looking into many more options, right now, but carry on suggesting, folks!

Guest DX's Birfday! - 7 Nov&#3

Wonderful new organization! It's much more easy to use, as nearly all daily info is displayed in the box.

Congrats, it seems that TDN is entering the first-class Neopian help sites, not that I didn't consider it before. ;)

Jasper isn't our graphics artist XD She is amazing at art, though. :O

Erm, I cant remember, to be honest.

Yep, I'm not that gifted at art. :)

Writing is more my thing, and I have written, but failed to, enter the Neopian Times. :sad01_anim:

Err...you can see that on TDN's Staff Page.

I do.

We gots.

Ian. Matt. Mikey. Anime. Jas. TBC. Eric. And me. An 8 strong team :P We're always looking out for more people - namely content - to join us.

HBK, if there's any more info you'd like added anyway (besides the darn Turmy alert), tell us :P

Edit

We're looking into setting up a graphics section, if we can get the staff.

NOOOOOO :P

This coulda been released weeks, months ago...if we had thought it up :P

V6 will be totally different, hopefully. We kinda have it 95% done...but half of it may be scrapped :P

Wow it looks cool! Is this v6?

No, v6 will be released prior to Christmas. This is just a facelift to the actual layout, so it's easier to access your most important daily info.

Oh, besides Turmy, as you have stated in another topic that it will be discontinued due to abuse, I don't have much more to say than keep up the good work!

8 is strong, but 9 is even better! ;)

Actually, no date has (and nor will it be) confirmed, by the staff or anyone, and Christmas is no indication ;)

;)

I know, but prior means BEFORE , etc. :laughingsmiley:

It looks much better! That concert update is very good for me. :yes:

Doesn't 'prior' mean 'before'? Nevertheless, no date is confirmed.

I, personally, think it's a bit chunky to be at the top of the page like that, but it's nice to see an old feature return. :)

Doesn't 'prior' mean 'before'?

Yes. =)

I think the new page looks great, it provides me links (And reminders) to the dailies that I forget to do often. I haven't looked yet, but you should (if you haven't already) provide a link to Altador's chambers so I can remember to get my gift from him every day =) I've been better about remembering but I'm sure a lot of people forget because he's on the other side of the main map. XD

EDIT: Ahh, just looked at the updated page, thanks for linking it! (You're way ahead of me =P) You should also take a look at My_First_Little_Pony's petpage, got lots more of those freebie money links, as well as old sponsor games that you can play to get your score sent count up (not to mention some easy cash!) XD

Yes. =)

Yes. =)

I think the new page looks great, it provides me links (And reminders) to the dailies that I forget to do often. I haven't looked yet, but you should (if you haven't already) provide a link to Altador's chambers so I can remember to get my gift from him every day =) I've been better about remembering but I'm sure a lot of people forget because he's on the other side of the main map. XD

EDIT: Ahh, just looked at the updated page, thanks for linking it! (You're way ahead of me =P) You should also take a look at My_First_Little_Pony's petpage, got lots more of those freebie money links, as well as old sponsor games that you can play to get your score sent count up (not to mention some easy cash!) XD

Yay, it looks like ill be doing some more editing, make way for the dailys list v2.3 And this layout is more like v5.01