The Daily Dare is Back!

Superfly

Hello everyone,

We are all getting very excited for the 2010 Daily Dare challenge. We are anticipating another year of grueling challenges, but amazing prizes too! TDN has been gearing up for months to bring back the #1 coverage you have come to love and expect. :graduated: We have already set the pages live so there are no surprises when the challenges begin. You can view TDN's Daily Dare coverage right here.

We have also set up a wonderful Daily Dare Forum for all Daily Dare discussion over the next month or so. We ask that you place all topics regarding the Daily Dare in that forum to keep things organized.

We have staff members stationed around the clock to bring you the latest and most up-to-date Daily Dare news, cheats, and challenge information anywhere! Be sure to stick with TDN and tell your friends where we're at.

Thanks everyone,

b) TJ

dd-ban.jpg

Neopets says the Daily Dare will be starting on the 11th; however, they always mess up the starting dates, so it's hard to tell.

YEEEEES! Today I completed the DOUBLE DARE with the gnome ball game! OHHHH YEAH.

that was the first DOUBLE DARE there was right?

YEEEEES! Today I completed the DOUBLE DARE with the gnome ball game! OHHHH YEAH.

that was the first DOUBLE DARE there was right?

As spritzo said, this was the 3rd double dare.

Congratulations on beating it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well this is officially my first ever post on the TDN Forums, I'm still extremely lost, but I found this topic and decided to say something while I am here. This is the first year I have ever done the Daily Dare and I really think they should have a choice between AAA and Abigail! There is no way I can beat AAA, but I can easily beat Abigail so I think they need another family member in the middle. :laughingsmiley:

Well this is officially my first ever post on the TDN Forums, I'm still extremely lost, but I found this topic and decided to say something while I am here. This is the first year I have ever done the Daily Dare and I really think they should have a choice between AAA and Abigail! There is no way I can beat AAA, but I can easily beat Abigail so I think they need another family member in the middle. :laughingsmiley:

There's Lulu, but only if you want to waste REAL money on FAKE NC

• 1 month later...

I agree! Lulu is in the middle, but costs money. I think there should be an intermediate level also (can't resist Lulu though, I'm a nc addict)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inative for more than three weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.