Happy Birthday Ian!

Matt

Well hey there Ian. Fancy seeing you around these parts once again. Especially now you're older than the last time I did. Woop woop! :)

hbi.png

It's hard to even think back as far as 2007 back when that whole Kalium Echo thing was going on. Ooh, how we laughed...

But alas, time moves on and I had studies to study, learning to learn and... living to live. But my heart's always been kicking around on TDN. I'll pop back every so often, see what you're up to and the like. Good to see the community spirit's still here and all. Loving it, guys. :)

Zoom to 2010, I'm sitting with my mind slowly going cuckoo on Facebook and the little bar on the site tells me young Ian's growing up. I can't let this pass me by. I've got to do something special. So, with the permissions of good old fellow team-mates V and TJ, I'm here in your Internets taking you though a bit of an Ian 101.

I came to the site back in the very young days of... oh, it hurts to think back that far... Late 2006, I do believe. Back when you had that adorable little blue layout from Terror Mountain. Back then it was a one-man operation for the most part. Then all of a sudden everything changed. There were mega countdowns to TDNv3 and everyone loved you for everything.

But you didn't stop. Of course not. This is Ian the Mean Machine McQueen. He kept churning out ideas, layouts, held staff meetings and the like. Joining the team felt like a bit of a military operation at times, but it was certainly worth it.

But in the style of all home movies, let's fast forward through some of it. You know, the bit where you say you'll watch it another time and only see a glimpse of. Things like the birth of the Avatar Lending Program, numerous site plots (You should really do another one of them, they were pretty epic) and site and content sort-outs.

But we can cut the waffle and get to the point. Still going strong in 2010, eh? Who'd a thunk it? I'm sure it takes a special person to stick with it this long. It's been a pleasure to know you and I'm sure from everyone here at TDN, I wish you a wonderful birthday. Don't get fat eating all this cake, now.

birthdaycakec.jpg

While I didn't make this cake, I sure wish I did. Thanks Google Images for making me feel inadequate. Just pretend I made it =]

Show Ian your love by high-fiving him whenever you see him. I'm sure he'll love it! :D

Happy Birthday Ian :)

(Very nice cake by the way.)

I know, eh! It took several minutes of Googling to find it, but I'm proud of my efforts! =]

Oh, and *high-five*

*bows down to the superubergrandultimatemegasuperbrullerofcodingtdnandtheworldwhopwnnsnneolodgeandallothersitesespeciallytheirleaders (a.k.a, Ian)*

You are a great Tyrant Dictator Monarch President Leader Boss, and manage this amazing site and its pwnful staff so well! You make sure everything is the best and are always striving for better, even if it is not possible ;) I have not been here long, but as long as I have you have been just amazing with secret projects, meetings, and just everything, so here is a wounderful song for you to enjoy!

<song="happy birthday">

<version="ian">

<musical>

<p>Happy Birthday to you!</p>

<p>Happy Birthday to you!</p>

<p></p>

<p>You code like a robot, and you look like one too!</p>

</musical>

<noises="party">

<style>

onomonopia

</style>

Woosh!

Swish!

Bang!

Clank!

</noises>

</version>

</song>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN MCQUEEN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!

Words cannot describe how awesome of a person you are. Sounds a tad cliché, yes, but it is certainly true. I've been part of TDN since 2006 and plan on continuing it that way, especially with a site owner such as yourself. :) Happy Birthday Ian! Have a good one!

Thank you (Super) Ian for creating this site, TDN has been a great place to hang out and, well, it still is! 8D

Hope you have a great birthday, and do eat some of that nommy cake! :D

*high-five*

And nice too see the famous Matt. :O

Happy Birthday Ian! :D

THanks so much for everything. If not for this website, I would have missed out on meeting so many great people, and having such a blast, too.

I wish you all the best for your future endeavours - I'm sure you've got something incredible cooking away there... :P

=Cameron=

Happy 18th Birthday Ian!

Remember, you are beautifuly amazing everyday of your life!

I hope today is terrific for you, and that there won't be any server issues so you can enjoy a day without working on your sites XD

music_cake_1.jpg

Happy Birthday, Ian!

Thanks for making TDN the best Neopets fan site around. For three years, TDN has been one of my Neopets dailies and a constant source of fun.

<?

for (i=0; i<17; i++) {

echo "Happy Birthday Ian! :)";

}

?>

Seriously, thanks for everything you've done for TDN. It is truly appreciated, I'm sure, by every one of your fans. xD

Have an amazing b-day!