The Snowager

CAV of Gang Green

Since my return to TDN, I noticed a familiar topic that has died. Since I'm back, and there's new members here, I'm bringing the topic back. And it's just like the original. Post what happened when you visited the Snowager today!

You carefully walk in and pick up a keychain from the pile of treasure, and then run quickly away!

When I visited him this morning he moved slightly in his sleep <_< I hate that response, it's so annoying.

And this afternoon I was out of the house. Usually I'm able to get at him twice in a day though. I'll enjoy posting here, I love these kinds of threads ^_^

EDIT: I happened to be up late enough to catch him sleeping again!

You carefully walk in and pick up a cool weapon from the pile of treasure!

It's a Yellow Frost Cannon ^_^ into the SDB it goes!

The Snowager moves slightly in its sleep.. you decide to run just in case it wakes up!

Also, Hannah, are we allowed to go to the Snowager more than once a day? I didn't think we could? Or is it like the Meteor, and we can go once each hour he's sleeping, until we get something?

You carefully walk in and pick up a snowball from the pile of treasure, and then run for your life!!!!!

It was an evil snowball, wo0t* I got a prize two days in a row! This is a nice change from last week when I got repeated icy blastings and nay an avatar to be awarded :sad01_anim:

Hannah, are we allowed to go to the Snowager more than once a day? I didn't think we could? Or is it like the Meteor, and we can go once each hour he's sleeping, until we get something?

The Snowager sleeps during three hours out of the day: 6am-7am, 2pm-3pm, and 10pm-11pm NST. All other times, he's awake and you should definitely run for your life. If you get something during one hour, don't visit him again during that hour; you won't get anything but a stern warning. Wait until he's sleeping again, and it's like it was reset--it doesn't take into account what you've gotten in the previous hour, it's all random. TDN has an article about the Snowager in their dailies section if memory serves ^_^

I can usually catch him twice in a day, in the mornings and the afternoons... I'm NST+3 so I'm hardly ever up late enough that I can visit him then. With this new information, go forth and reap the benefits! Or, increase your chances of getting the avatar... does anyone here have it?

The Snowager sleeps during three hours out of the day: 6am-7am, 2pm-3pm, and 10pm-11pm NST. All other times, he's awake and you should definitely run for your life. If you get something during one hour, don't visit him again during that hour; you won't get anything but a stern warning. Wait until he's sleeping again, and it's like it was reset--it doesn't take into account what you've gotten in the previous hour, it's all random. TDN has an article about the Snowager in their dailies section if memory serves ^_^

Wow. I didn't know that at all. Allll these years, I've been going once a day, when I'm online at the right time. Pfft, on work days, I can catch him twice. And probably even the 3rd at home. On non work days, probably only twice as well, as I am not awake at 7-8am (I'm on Mountain time) when I'm not working.

Thank you for telling me. Now I have a better chance for the avatar.

You carefully walk in and pick up a cool weapon from the pile of treasure!

Nice. :)

I can usually catch him twice in a day, in the mornings and the afternoons... I'm NST+3 so I'm hardly ever up late enough that I can visit him then. With this new information, go forth and reap the benefits! Or, increase your chances of getting the avatar... does anyone here have it?

Wow, thanks for the details. I knew he used to sleep at 2pm to 3pm, but about the others, I had no idea.

According to this, I can catch him twice a day. My time Zone is a lot different from NST. So, I can only visit him at 6am to 7am and 10pm to 11pm, I guess.

Anyways, thanks for the information. :)

You carefully walk in and pick up a scratchcard from the pile of treasure, and then run for your life!!!!!

Thank you for telling me. Now I have a better chance for the avatar.

Anyways, thanks for the information. :)

Glad to help ^_^ best of luck getting the av!

I slept through his morning hour today so I'll have to get him later. When I do I'll post the reward (or the size of the blast lol) here.