I'm not too old for this, am I?

lily22

Hello! My name is Lily, and I just rediscovered Neopets a few days ago. I've managed to get back into my old account, and now I'm catching up with all the neat stuff I've missed in the past, oh, 5-6 years. (I just completed the Altador plot today...)

When I'm offline, I attend college, write fiction, and don't sleep very much. Hope to get to know you all! :]

Aww welcome back to Neo! It's so much fun, people are always coming back. :) What bothered me (I was gone the last year due to my account being frozen. They admitted they made a mistake/"precuation" [cough] and unforze me. urgh) was that there is so much stuff you can't get now because it was only for a certain amount of time. Bummer!

Welcome to the TDN forum, Lily!

Personally, I don't think that anyone can ever be too old to have fun playing games. So as long as you're still having fun with Neopets, you aren't too old. Just because you're an "adult" now, it doesn't mean that life has to be serious all the time. You'll find a lot of kindred spirits here at TDN; lots of the regulars here are over 20 (I'm 32).

So, stick around, relax, unwind, and have fun. Oh, and don't forget to read the forum rules!

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

People at all ages play Neopets, so you are certainly not too old. You can never be too old.

Hi there :) and welcome! There are tons of old(er) people who play Neopets, nothing to be ashamed of... :D It's better than playing FB games at any rate :P