IT'S HERE - Part 6!

Samuel

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah! I'm freaking out! Six people... I helped out with a spreadsheet, but we somehow reached a dead end... And then Remo got it, so now like like aaah, and I want to know what we did wrong with the spreadsheet.

We had had some issues with cookies, we believe, after we eliminated all the possibilities, then all the OTHER possibilities, we started over again (since when Remo and I had started it was a bit chaotic in there). Eventually Angel got it, then Remo, then Salem and I. This was long after Samata and Penguin, though. The spreadsheet's still there, you can see where we left off...there's not much work left to be done if you look at it the right way. =)

No way. Do you really refresh at the petpet shop? I did it heaps but, I can't see anything. *sulk*

Make sure you read after each refresh, a few people thought they weren't seeing anything when they really were....

Sometimes they restock randomly and sometimes they give out hints.

I know you can find it!!

This stinks. I had no idea the plot had even moved.. now I'm shafted x.x;. You couldn't have posted it at a worse time. Finals x.x;

I followed it the whole time x.x;.. but then school comes up and I don't even get a chance to finish

Edit: Sorry for my initial reaction. It's just that I was so excited about it and all. Now I'm just super disappointed. All that week it was writing papers and studying for exams. Finding this out is rather depressing ^__^;. Congrats to all the winners.