IT'S HERE - Part 6!

Samuel

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so..... um,

I'm guessing that the chia fight must have something to do with the order....

Since there are WAY too many possible combinations for any of us to try on own own (9^5=59049)

anyone want to get organized and delegate the possible combinations out?

I think we are going to have to work together to beat this boss :P

we could like block out the first six attacks, delegating that block to an individual.

to "complete" that block they would only need to go through 3^5 (243) combinations and then it would be off of everyone's lists of possible combos.

The only trouble i see with that is there would still be 6^5 (7776) blocks of combos to check, and it is not like we have the full force of neopets users to grind through all those combos.

Any suggestions? realy without any other clues during the battle as to the "correct" combo (some sort of feedback that we hit him the right way would have been nice), there is no option but to brute-force it, or just get very very lucky. We are talking lottery kind of lucky here... :whistle:

~Eglath

slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, *, *, * <-- eliminated

243 combos eliminated so far...

I think that is all I can afford to try tonight, i have a final exam tomorrow that I should be studying for.

Good luck guys and keep up the fight! :rolleyes_anim:

I'm stuck on the punctuation puzzle too. It's VERY hard, I've been trying all sorts of combinations, adding different punctation marks and capitals etc. One question I have is....the full stop at the end of the original sentence...do you include that?

Ok I managed it! I had ONE EXTRA SPACE where there shouldn't have been one, so double check that if you think you have the right answer guys :) now on to the next part!