TDN - Now Seeking Helping Hands!

Superfly

Hello everyone,

The team at The Daily Neopets is looking to expand and welcome new faces. We've already hired a few new people from our Altador Cup team and an additional moderator for our neopets community forums and while we welcome them to the team we are still seeking active Neopians, just like yourself to join the ranks of TDN.

So, if you are a Neopets addict like we are then consider applying for one of our content positions or one of our Battlepedia positions. Bonus points if you are an active Key Quest player or are interested in administering our Battlepedia section. ;) Anyway, what are you waiting for? Apply Today!

hiring-graphic.png

More info: Team TDN has been together for over 5 years and, quite honestly, it's an incredibly fun place to work. If you got the skills, you'll fit right in! We look forward to receiving your application

Thanks everyone! :graduated:

Hey everyone!

Thank you for the interest you are showing to The Daily Neopets.

Please let me clarify one point : when applying for content, you have to submit an article about anything on Neopets or a Game guide. The sample of content is basically the number one thing that is looked at when it comes to hire a Content Staff Member at The Daily Neopets. We need to know if your writing style is easy to understand and if you have a good knowledge of English. We also need to know if you are familiar with Neopets topics.

The best way to show us your sample of content is to either self host an html page on the Internet or to attach it to your email in html format.

Again, without a sample of content, your application will not be considered at all.

If you have further inquiries, feel free to post them here or to send me a private message.

As much as I would love to be a staff member here, neither KQ nor the Battledome interest me all that much. :(

Best wishes to everyone who does decide to apply.

We are also looking for a staff member who can help keep out BP up-to-date.

The job duties would include updating weapon information submitted via bug reports and adding new weapons. Minor battledome knowledge required. Applicants must be online frequently to keep everything updated as best as possible.

To apply, please send an email to tdn.hiring at gmail dot com (subject: "#YOUR_NAME#'s Battlepedia Application") with the information from the Battlepedia application.

• 5 months later...

I play KeyQuest a lot, but I'm afraid I don't have much interest in the Battledome other than avatars and plots. Good luck finding someone! :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than three weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.