Do you read books to your pet?

maldoror122

My smartest and battledome pet is WhispersIntoSouls.

I have read her 158 books and is considered an ULTIMATE GENIUS (272).

Ive either gotten free books or just bought them up til 1000 np.

I got a few from the festival of neggs event tho.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Johnathan Brisby's being the nerd/genius that he is, I try to get him as many books as possible. He's up to 562 points, which is 332 books, but it's just such an expensive hobby. If he's already read them I try to give his twin sister the spare copy, but they aren't on good terms you know, so Johnathan is sometimes reluctant to share. Either way I hope there are some good books in the AC prize shop! I'm always hoping in vain that the top book readers don't trouble themselves with the site events.

Just wanted to point out that this topic reminding me how much Johnathan enjoys reading, so I'm going on a spending spree and breaking my bank on books.

At the moment I don't have a goal that require neopoints, or at least not an amount of points that I could realistically achieve, so I think I'll just spend them all.

• 2 weeks later...

i read all the basic cheap books to my pet, and one pet got to read a ton of booktastic books, and two of the new avatar books, but thats it. i can't pay 10mil for an avatar xD hurts too much!!

• 4 weeks later...

I try to get all the free ones that I get around the site, but I do like to buy some as well when they seem to have read everything out there :mellow:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.