How do I trade rare NC wearables?

Strawberri

I have a collection of strawberry items in my gallery, and was excited to see the new Strawberry Bathing Suit that you can win from the Fruity Mystery Capsule. However.. after using all of my NC on 4 mystery capsules i didn't manage to get the bathing suit.

So.. is there a site where people trade NC items? I have other rare items I got from the mystery capsules or have accumulated over time (like the watermelon shoes and baby wearables) so it would be great if someone wanted to trade.

Thanks for your advice! :)

Gift boxes. You get them when you redeem a card, and they get handed out for free every so often. You click on the box in your inventory, select the item to send, and punch in the user to send it to. Not hard.

To find someone to trade with, just take a look at the NC Mall board on Neo, or post a topic there. Surely someone will be happy to trade.

• 5 months later...

i think its agist the rules ;. i have a buch of nc items to that i dont want bbut cant do anything with them

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.