Should Lutari Paint Brush be made usable?

keithp

If some of you remember, back when Lutari Island was released, they also had released a Lutari Paint Brush (now the most expensive PB to buy on Neopets in trades/auctions) They had advertised 4 pets that could be painted Lutari.

Dont you think they should finish what they started, and make it usable on some pet species?

Here is more info on it- http://www.neopetshive.com/Hive/lutari.htm

This past years Lutari day, there were none released. TNT said they wouldn't release them *every year* so a bunch of people started guessing that the next Lutari day would be a plot releasing Lutari Island/the paint brush. Seemed like a good idea, but now with TFR, that idea seems less unlikely :(

I hope they release it someday. The last few colors haven't been that good I don't think. Transparent, Relic, Magma and Woodland =/ I love the Lutari look it's like disco and island mashed together :)

I agree that the newest paintbrushes arnt great. I sorta like the woodland one but not the other ones. I never even actually got to go to lutari island sigh. I heard theres a wheel and stuff there. The lutari paintbrush is very cool looking and it would be nice to have more pets able to use it. :laughingsmiley:

i like the native american feel the lutari paint brush has to it. i for one, am dying for a lutari but have always managed to miss releases! :( would love to see lutari island open and active but not the way it is now i.e. accessible only to Mobile Neopets.

would love to see lutari island open and active but not the way it is now i.e. accessible only to Mobile Neopets.

Lutari Island is no longer available at all anymore. They discontinued Neopets Mobile last year.

I'd love to see the lutari paintbrush become usable. It doesn't make any sense for it to be as expensive as it is if you can't even use it :/ I like when paintbrushes actually add something to the pet like a clothing set rather than just changing the color like most of the new ones do.

I hope they release it someday. The last few colors haven't been that good I don't think. Transparent, Relic, Magma and Woodland =/ I love the Lutari look it's like disco and island mashed together :)

I myself agree with this comment. I like how it looks that, and I feel that they should release more colors and paint brushes for it sense there is only a few in existence with a 20m price tag.

Lutari Island is no longer available at all anymore. They discontinued Neopets Mobile last year.

really? didnt know that! i dnt mind the woodland colour myself though i certainly dnt care for transparent tbh.. there was an awesome user-made petpage with great ideas for paint brush colours but its been taken down now :(

It would be a good idea to actually use the PB. You would've expected it to happen before Transparent, Woodland, Magma, and Relic were released.

But at this rate, it won't happen, since the only remenants of Lutari Island is the Lutari themselves.

For one thing, I'd actually make it worth 20 mil. Why would you spend 20 mil for something that does nothing?

It definitely makes more sense to release it because even if you were to spend the 20 mil now , how does that help you if you have to wait years for it to be reusable. I miss Lutari

It would be a good idea to actually use the PB. You would've expected it to happen before Transparent, Woodland, Magma, and Relic were released.

But at this rate, it won't happen, since the only remenants of Lutari Island is the Lutari themselves.

For one thing, I'd actually make it worth 20 mil. Why would you spend 20 mil for something that does nothing?

That's the problem I have with a lot of in game items. I don't understand why they make some things that just have no purpose. Also, didn't there used to be a stone paint brush that they made useless? ...and then they released relic, which to me basically seems like a rehashed idea.

That's the problem I have with a lot of in game items. I don't understand why they make some things that just have no purpose. Also, didn't there used to be a stone paint brush that they made useless? ...and then they released relic, which to me basically seems like a rehashed idea.

Yes. There was a stone PB. Relic actually looks different from it.

The problem I have is with the glass PB, which looks like a lot like the Ice color, only cheaper (you can spend 900k getting the map pieces, but only 200k on the PB).

Guest shanemk

Yes they should make it usable, when they re-release neopets mobile/lutari island again, which I see happening. It's too good of a business opportunity to completely pass. Mobile usage (even amongsts kids, their target audience) is growing and growing. The first neopets mobile was fun, I still have the same Lutari, but it was lacking on many levels. Now they can fix their errors.

Symbian, Android, Iphone, Java, it's all a possibility, but they will definitely be bringing it back.

Guest shanemk

Something tells me they won't re-open Neopets Mobile.

It's more likely that their making a Neopets app for iPhone, iTouch, and other smart phones. xD

Actually when I first downloaded neopets mobile I assumed it was like a java app, that I could access the entire site more easily on my phone. They still have Lutari Island around, even though it's blocked off. And they wouldn't release simply an app, they would definitely choose a pay-monthly option. I don't see a pay-to-download only option being viable.

Man I miss NpMo. The free bottled earth faeries were so awesome.

The elusiveness of "Lutari" as a whole and in general makes it almost undesirable to obtain I think. Draiks & Krawks & Royals can be worked towards; but Lutari? 99.9% of us don't even stand a chance.

I wish they would bring back neopets mobile, in some form or another (as an app atleast, or something like that). I never got to experience it when it was out before. I didn't hear about it until after it was taken down.