Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jazan Shield

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Shadaw the Rampage

Shadaw the Rampage

TDN's Scrooge Mcduck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:Comedy writer of "Izzian's Quest" {copywrite of shadaw}
  • Neopets Username: shadaw_c
I just spent 64k on a Jazan shield and im really wishing id of bought something more useful with my np.

Blocks 3 earth and 3 water.... whoo? i mean seriously leaf shield is better than this, and several other blockers right now. I don't see why they keep releasing crap shields and expecting us to buy them. I think there still living back in 1995 when it comes to the battledome "oh they'll love this 3 earth 3 water blocker because it has Jazans name on it!" BAH!

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=shadaw_c

Hey guys, I sell books now! Read to your pet today! I restock on half price day and casually through the month.

Yung

Yung

Cool Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Mainly RSing and BDing.
Definitely a collectors item because Jazan's name is in there. It looks kinda cool so 4/6 on looks? lol

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.
No bumping any topics that haven't been posted in over 21 days.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users