TDN Forums Upgraded

Ian

Hello,

We apologize for the short 15 minute TDN Forums downtime this afternoon. Our forums software has been upgrade to the latest version IP.Board with updates and security patches.

Best,

Ian

I too was wondering but I decided to come back later and by then hopefully it'd be fixed...and it's fixed! It's magic! XD

And am I the only one whos smilies aren't showing up for me anymore? All I see is a square with a little "x" in them...is it because of the update? o.0

So....what's new?

It was a minor version bump, so the changes are mostly fixes for minor glitches and some security bugs. :yes:

And it appears Ian has managed to lose some of the smileys again. Oh dear. xD

Yay, the smilies are fixed!

The usual ones are back as well as most of the whole lot of smilies.

Only these ones are broken:

glasses 02

helmet smiley

handlebars smiley

happy strange smiley

bonjeur smiley

competitive smiley

That means I can do this:

:cool: :woot: :laughingsmiley: :D ^_^ :hair:

You're welcome! It took quite a bit of hunting to get everything back together. ;) And we're already aware of each and every currently missing smiley - the images have already been tracked down, so Ian should finish fixing things when he wakes up.

And all of the smilies that have been broken since the upgrade are now back. :D

That's like the 4th time I've broken the smilies after an upgrade. XD

It's traditional Ian. :P Fortunately I've logged all the links we dug up, so if it happens again it should be easier to locate everything. xD

This topic has been edited by a member of staff ("AA").

Duplicate topics merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, the topics have been MERGED. Please contact "AA" if you have any questions regarding this action.

• 1 month later...

Glad its back up and running. I thought I had something wrong with my computer at first.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.