Brand new section: The Avatar Lending Program

Ian

TDN is proud to announce the launch of its newest department, the Avatar Lending Program, which allows Neopians to borrow items and pets that unlock secret avatars. If you've been trying to get an avatar that you feel is out of reach, perhaps the Avatar Lending Program here at TDN can help. Check it out TDN's newest department today!

Ohh this looks really convenient! Thanks guys! :)

I'm gonna go get a better look at it now! :D

We already had the avatar lending program, but it's the first time we have a website for it! I'm sure it will be easier to manage things for Izzy and Ashley with this new interface :)

I've checked out the avatar lending program before but for some reason it's easier to follow now? Probably just me. BUT, I have to get my stuff together and jump in and get involved and get my posts up and what have you. So.....GL everybody!

*sigh* I have to get my posts up. Lol. And @Kalinda, just watch the boards and jump in. You'll get the hang of it, and if you don't understand something, just ask. The staff have always helped me with my questions and problems.

I'm still waiting for the stupid doll I asked for a month or so ago........... I was like 7th in line or something like that. How the heck does it really take that long for someone to click a few things and then send it back to TDN? seriously. :angry:

I'm still waiting for the stupid doll I asked for a month or so ago........... I was like 7th in line or something like that. How the heck does it really take that long for someone to click a few things and then send it back to TDN? seriously. :angry:

Not counting what the ALP staff has going on (Family/school/etc), the items can take more time depending on the people being lent, with how long it takes them to accept the item, and get it back to the ALP.

Not counting what the ALP staff has going on (Family/school/etc), the items can take more time depending on the people being lent, with how long it takes them to accept the item, and get it back to the ALP.

Ah, true. Totally wasn't thinking of that when I posted the comment. lol sorry ^^

Very nice additions. :) Great site guys.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This makes me very excited. I'm an avid avatar collector that has been lucky enough to be lent items and pets straight off the neoboards. However this will be much easier and more convient. Not to mention the fact that it will save alot of us neousers alot of money

• 3 weeks later...