The Cyodrake's Gaze goes missing!

Jolly Jasper

When you go to play kou-jong, you recieve this message:

It appears the mysterious ship that once docked on these shores has left harbour. Where could it have gone?

And indeed when you return to Krawk Island the ship is gone! Nothing is left of their arrival. People say that a mysterious red slash has appeared and that it may be half of an X over some treasure:

cyo.jpg

Under closer inspection, the slash appears to be a flag connected to the deckswabber boat. This slash along with 5 rowboats total are on the current, past, and Cyodrake map (some have suggested there is a rowboat missing). So unless TNT went back and uploaded phony maps to throw us off, these theories are unfounded. If you do have info (or an old screenshot of the Krawk Island map) please do throw us a comment.

One last thing, on the News release for 5th and 6th of August, a small blurb was found on the front page (and likely looked over by every single one of us, as we didn't read past the words "altador cup prize shop!"):

A new page of plot-themed Poems is available for you to read.

PLOT THEMED poems! Guess what The Plot Themed Poems are about? That's right, the Cyodrake's Gaze! I consider this an official statement that we indeed have a new plot on our hands! (Excuse me, I get a little excited.. :))

Stay tuned for more info about the Cyodrake's gaze, theories, and speculations!

We're currently working on getting our Plot Section up!

If you know the comic URLS (the comics, not the page the comic was on) PLEASE PM me or Samuel. We're trying to gather as much info as possible for the CG Plot section!

MASSIVE UPDATE: We're getting reports on the Neoboards that the letters on the Mystery Island Beach, that was used for the Mystery Island Plot of 2003 but never got removed, have now changed and letters around Mystery Island now make "Bay of Silk". We're looking into this. Watch out for the Plot Section soon, and we still need those comics!

Thanks PPT for the poem tidbit!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found some thing which i think is new! :woot: Zoom in on altador in the explore map. You will find two blue circly things. On leads to altador and the other leads to nowhere. Could this be Shenkuu? :woot:

You're right.. but i don't know what it means, if anything. There's also a green splotch that looks kind of like a finger next to altador that changes as you roll over each hot point. It could just be a glitch but who knows?

The finger seems to point toward that shady island up north. o.0

Is the finger the green blob? If so, that's weird. I doubt they'd make it that hard, since it's not even viewable from when you zoom to 100%. Could it, though, could it?

Zoomed out, the finger blends to make part of the terrain. Maybe it's covering something up, like an old Lutari Island position or something.

hey, something to add.

If you move the cursor to point to the large mountain crop NW of Altador, the finger blob changes into a hand shape, definately pointing to the mountain.

Also , if you click and drag on the mountain, the hand dissapears until you release the mouse button.

and the halloween plot ?

Do you think that this will be after the Cyodrake's Gaze plot (if it really exists) ?

~ I like so muck kou-jong!

I love this kind of games .. I hope it returns !

and the halloween plot ?

Do you think that this will be after the Cyodrake's Gaze plot (if it really exists) ?

~ I like so muck kou-jong!

I love this kind of games .. I hope it returns !

Me too! I soooo wish that the could have at least kept the game. Many people would thank TNT.

hey, something to add.

If you move the cursor to point to the large mountain crop NW of Altador, the finger blob changes into a hand shape, definately pointing to the mountain.

Also , if you click and drag on the mountain, the hand dissapears until you release the mouse button.

YES!! Thats true! Also, if you tab down to see the links when you are on the Altador side, there are two yellow links there, one for the normal altador (it also comes up as Altador in the bottom left corner of the map), the other just the plain "Worlds of Neopia," and bigger and to the left of the other link. When you click it, it becomes Altador, but in BLACK font instead of the brownish color and the symbol of the globe in the bottom left is overlaid with the symbol of Altador. Interesting... Anything to do with the plot?

I have been searching Haunted Woods. Even tried a Brain Tree quest, nothing new really. Maybe.... I don't know. I've never been good with finding out new stuff to the plots... I really hope the Cyodrakes Gaze isn't on Lutari Island. That would not be fair...

Everyone's Haiku is the same today

Departs, narrow wind

Elephante frowns light journey

separates, wide tree.

this has never happened before, we ALL have this and i might give a clue as to where the ship has set sail to!! :king:

Departs could mean the ship, but what about the light journey?? That could mean Altador, and how we first had to get there--through Faerie City!! "After a flash of blinding, white light you find yourself transported to a mysterious city" thats what it says when you "journey" to Altador.... what could it mean? :P

Good point Liz. I think the Hai-ku is definately a clue. Not sure what to make of it, but I think it is definately a clue. Maybe they departed because of a storm. Maybe I'll go check the weather...

Well, nevermind. It is hot and sunny.

About the link next to Altador - it's been there all the time, since they changed the world map.

And about the Haiku - an elephante?!