The new face of TDN Forums!

Ian

Woah! This totally surprised me when I logged in today. I'm not usually a fan of orange, but this isn't an obnoxious shade and it's not an overwhelming presence. Nice and subdued. Also, everything looks a little more vibrant and stands out better. Kudos, guys!

Blue and Orange!

...You can't go wrong with complementary colours!

I'm still getting used to it, but I'm digging it :D

It didn't float my boat, but it's alright. That's why I asked if you have any thoughts of making more themes.

We were looking to add more... although I'm not sure when it would happen. But we are definitely opened to the idea of having more themes to suit everyone's tastes :)

You know, I like this new theme a lot better than the past one.

I was quite surprised when I stopped by these forums though. :woot:

Guest Yoshinho

I disliked the blue theme since it was so.... plain. This one is awesome the colors are at a very good shade and blue and orange is my second favorite complementary colors.

Again good job TDN!

Thanks for all of your support and encouragement guys...

We definitely don't want to start having a "Theme Library" of like 20 different themes (ZOMGGGG too big! :O). We want there to be consistency on TDN Forums. And like Xepha said above, we are unsure when more themes might be added. But it's definitely on our radar in light of how much Splat is a hit.

:D

We have just updated the post body text color. It's no longer a gray color that can be hard to read on certain monitors. It's a more bold, carcoal black color now. b)

Enjoy!

• 1 year later...

Oh, how lovely!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Also, please do not bump old topics that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.