Something's Going On... Could It Be?

Marabot 108

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, reasoning to why that's not it:

Since when does TDNT/JNT/SNT/TNT plan for the AC in February? That's our job in Late March - May

*Rips off duct tape*

Well, it's like a TDN-themed Altador Cup. The Daily Neopets cup maybe?

And since this is the first TDN cup (maybe) , then it can technically happen at any time, not specifically around AC time.

*Puts duct tape back on mouth*

*Leaves for Superbowl*

I'd un-duct tape you, but then you'd eat the cave. :(

*omnomnom on cave*

Thanks for reminding me ;)

*Puts back on duct tape, leaves for Superbowl, GO PACKERS!*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It definitely is hard, since a lot of staff members don't have personal pictures up. (And some of the ones showing, don't have anything completely distinctive to match with a staff member.) That makes it more fun though. :D It was a good guess, since I'm blonde. (And I wear glasses.)

SO I HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS LAST NIGHT.

I'm not kidding.

Anyway, so this competition wasn't like the AC. It was more like Survivor.

... All those people on the banner were trapped on Mystery Island, and they had to preform various activities. Some of them were Avatar Simon, Coconut Shy, Splat-A-Sloth, Kass Basher, etc. Each person got points based on how badly/well they preformed. Then the people on the TDN boards had to go and vote off 1 person.

After a few rounds of this there were 2 people left, and then they were in an epic-showdown. Eventually someone won, and was crowned the "Ultimate" TDN Staffer.

... Maybe I'm right?

/is duct taped and thrown in a closet

Hmmmm. Survivor: TDN is an intriguing idea. *makes a note to bring that up with the others later*

Oh wait that's not it? D:

ALL MY DREAMS ARE A LIE :grrr:

... Or it could have something to do with the TDN members. The staff nominates people they think are worthy and they all compete for the "Ultimate" title.

I don't know why they'd do that, but you never know. *shrugs* *coughIAMWORTHYcough*