Hearts Valentine Goodie Bag

Xepha

Get into the Valentine's spirit! If you visit the NC Mall, you will be able to claim your free Hearts Valentine Goodie Bag!

If you are amongst the people who open their goodie bags, what did you find inside yours?

mall_bag_valentine11.gif

Got the arch as well. it's cute and free so awesome!

That looks so cute! :)

But how can I get these Free Goodie Bags? I can't enter the NC Mall just because it's not available in my country and I think it's not fair at all. I remember 3 years ago, I was able to acces the NC Mall... :sad02:

maybe try going into your site preferences and changing your country, getting the bag, and then changing it back?

Got the arch as well. it's cute and free so awesome!

maybe try going into your site preferences and changing your country, getting the bag, and then changing it back?

I wish it was like this easy. But it's not. I have to put a code or something like that. Anyway, I don't know what code I need to put so, I put some random numbers and letters and it doesn't accept it, so.... <_<

I wish it was like this easy. But it's not. I have to put a code or something like that. Anyway, I don't know what code I need to put so, I put some random numbers and letters and it doesn't accept it, so.... <_<

Was it asking for a zip code? If so you can just use this one: 61109. It is one of the many in Rockford, Il.

Usually every month or so for a holiday or something like that. There was 2 around christmas time. And there were a couple for neopets birthday (November?) and there was free nc for petpet park's birthday. And maybe a few other recent ones that I'm missing. Also everyone usually gets the same prize from the free gift bags.