Happy St. Patricks Day!

hrtbrk

mmm.... I don`t like the woodland color this time... well, I only realy like the woodland tonu XD

I`m mexican so I haven`t noticed this holyday... congratz, if you celebrate it :P

I like that the woodland jubjub is different then the rest of woodlands but I don't like how he's just a shrub. I think the could of gone farther in that direction- still a bush but added some more features.

Don't forget Pick your own (located at Meri Acres Farm in Meridell)!

There will be some leaf clovers to find :) Good luck everyone!

oooh! Thanks for the tip. I found a three leaf clover! (And lots of dung.) I wish the lucky meepit gnome was a habitarium item. I don't really do much with my neohome, but I rather like decorating my habitarium. I think the woodland jubjub is cute! I really don't like the woodland look much at all because they just look like carved wood, but the shrub is cute!

lol! St. Patrick's Day is hardly a holy day. The main goal of this holiday is to get as drunk as possible!

You got that right! I just came back home after 4 big Guiness pints (and a cool new hat for my St. Patrick's day Guiness hats collection). That's the spirit :laughingsmiley:

Didn't know about the farm! I just got two three leaf clovers and a piece of the lab map... Looks like clovers really give you some luck!

Funny, TNT almost never releases a pet in a color unless there's a certain theme...or maybe there is, but they didn't announce it! Happy St. Paddy's day!

Didn't know about the clovers in Pick Your Own, I'd better go give it a try!

Phew, that was fun, and I got 3 3-Leaf clovers and some nice berries! No 4-leafs though.

Edited by Lady Lyuba

I don't really celebrate the holiday, but I got a free green beer from a leprechaun on campus today. Huzzah

OOHH!! i didnt know about the pick your own! thanks for telling me! i think the woodland jubjub is way cool! its really different from all the other woodlands :laughingsmiley:

I love the little Mootix gnome!! :wub_anim: It's so freakin cute!! :D

Green is my favorite color, yet ironically enough, I always fail to wear green on St Patty's day :P

Also, that jubbie is adorable. Shrub-jub!! :laughingsmiley:

The Jubjub isn't great :/ Doesn't look like any effort when into the design, which is a shame as it could have been a really nice colour!

And yay for St Pattys day! My grandfather is Irish so I'm only a quarter, but I'm vair proud of my heritage all the same :D

• 2 weeks later...