Happy Chomby Day! *New Color*

hrtbrk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree the 8-bit Chomby is cool but why does it have to be wearing clothes??

I'm going to assume they put clothes on him/her because you won't be able to dress him up in any wearables :)

Wow! Another new color?! O.O It looks pretty cool, but I wouldn't like to have my pet painted in that color :P

It's lab only! Will be cool to see it's worth after tomorrow when there will be a bunch of Chomby's back on the market!

WAIT a minute, isn't 8-bit a Subeta color!? That one's a bit too crazy for Neopia, I'm afraid. Seems like it would be popular though, after all, it IS retro and I personally have a thing for retro and 80's stuff, so I don't mind. Don't think I'd want an 8-bit pet, however. Anyways, I LOVE the clothing! Both male and female sets. If I had a Chomy, I'd love to get those sets of clothes.

YESSS Neopets finally used my idea! I have been begging for this for months now and after all my submissions and posts in Idea board mabye it helped? I told them I want Neopets that looks like a tamagotchi, and I submitted my idea for my "plant" neopet in 8-bit, of course they are better at it. Mabye it helped? And Chomby looks great in it!

flora8-bit.jpg

Aw, boo! I was hoping to have my Rowanan morphed and painted to a Darigan Chomby by today... or, at least, have a picture submitted to the Art Gallery. :(

Oh, well. I can submit my picture whenever I finish it, and I can still save my Neopoints. For someone who's never had 1,000,000 NP before (and is addicted to buying books and stamps), getting around 2,000,000 NP in a month or two was just a tad impossible. ;)

the 8 bit must have been a pain to draw...it looks awesome, though! :laughingsmiley: i really want a chomby now. i dont really understand why it already has clothes on.

So, looking at the marquee, I kind of really want a blue grandpa-ish chomby with glasses :whistle:

Also, 8-bit is interesting but I personally wouldn't want one. I'm also going to guess that it probably cannot be customized other than with backgrounds and trinkets and such.