Happy Chomby Day! *New Color*

hrtbrk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new color is wonderful!!!! I loved it... well, I wouldn´t have one because I`m not a chomby fan, but it is just terrific! ^^

I love the 8bit chomby it makes me think of yoshi. I want a chomby. Do they just release them through out the day in the create a pet?

I love the 8bit chomby it makes me think of yoshi. I want a chomby. Do they just release them through out the day in the create a pet?

No they do not release them through the create a pet... It usually requires you to zap them or paint them if you want the colors, but I'm not sure if you can just create a chomby that day. Sorry thats all I know.

From TDN's article on limited edition pets:

On days celebrating Limited Edition Neopets, pets are released and made available. Throughout the day they are released in groups that are usually low in number, such as 1,000 or so.

Meaning yes, through out the day, chombies should be available on and off tomorrow on the create a pet page. But the color 8-bit will only result from zapping a chomby and getting really lucky.

No they do not release them through the create a pet... It usually requires you to zap them or paint them if you want the colors, but I'm not sure if you can just create a chomby that day. Sorry thats all I know.

Yup! Right under the list of 'regular' pets, there's a Limited Edition section. When said batch is released, they will appear.

It's best to have the name you're after ready to paste in because as fast as they come, they go! <_<

That 8-bit Chomby looks rather 16-bit in my eyes. Another reason why I should get the lab ray (or a Chomby for that matter)!

I'm camping out on the Create A Pet page....it's kind of sad, really. lol

I'm with you! If I was this dedicated with restocking I'd be rich by now. I hope they definitely release batches today, and that it's not while I'm alseep!

Evidently, I have all the patience of a rabid weasel. An hour and a half into waiting...I went out and bought a Chomby Morph potion. lol

I'm still checking on and off in case I can get one for someone who misses it.

I'm still checking on and off in case I can get one for someone who misses it.

Or you could get one for yourself and onsell the morphing potion?

But seriously, if you were able to create a Chomby for me I would be eternally grateful! I'm refreshing on create-a-pet but I'm not going to lose all my sleep over it, if I miss out I will just save up for a morphing potion too I guess :P

They're pretty cheap today. I used to see the basic colors (red, blue, green, yellow) for 1m and I got mine for 800k.

Have you tried the pound??? I was just browsing and I just picked up a Jetsam. lol...

Edit: Fed it and colored it Camouflage (the only Jetsam color I like). I kinda like him.

I have a couple of charity zap pets and if one of them ever became a Chomby I'd keep them, but it does make good sense to check the pound as well (especially after today!); thanks for the advice!

The 8bit is so cool! It's like from that reallyreally old mario game :P I cant wait to see more pets in this color! It would be pretty cool if they got a paint brush for this as well...:)

I think so too, lab only pets are always a bit of a disappointing release. If you really, really want one it's all down to luck and trade x(