Happy Chomby Day! *New Color*

hrtbrk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the 8-bit I think it's different and a nice throwback. I am definitely going to consider switching around some pets to see if I can get it for my chomby. Though, it makes me a bit nervous with the lab ray. I like my chomby Oh, and I got him from the pound so anything is possible people :)

Sooo No Chobies 2-Day?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I adore the 8-bit chomby's expression. xD

The eyes and the smile are so cute!

The style is really unique and interesting, although I must say that however much I like it, I wouldn't really want one myself. I dunno - guess I prefer the 'traditional' pet. ;)

Speaking of finding an 8-bit Chomby, there was a Neofriend of mine who actually came across one of these recently. Here it is.

Speaking of finding an 8-bit Chomby, there was a Neofriend of mine who actually came across one of these recently. Here it is.

How in the world does this person know that he was the first? There could have been some before him...

I got a red Chomby on a side. I am working ro get the Lab Map pieces once again. I had all but one, but was hacked and now they are gone. :crying_blow: Maybe one day I will finally complete it... *sigh*

one of the people on the avatar boards got one last night. it's definitely fresh and something new, but i think i'm also one of the ones who prefer the more "traditional" looking pets.

on a different note, i got two chombies yesterday! hurray!

• 3 weeks later...

Have you seen this before: http://www.neopets.com/~Napoleon_Don_Juan

It`s a pege of fake paint brushes, it`s realy cool and the 8-bit color is there ^^