Has anyone got a Chomby yet?

Tank Girl

Has anyone managed to get a Chomby yet today?

Also, does anyone know how often are they released? I read somewhere Limited Edition pets are released at a random time every hour :S I've been refreshing the Create a Neopet page for about an hour but no joy :( I've got my name all picked out already.

I found it so easy to get a Poogle last year, I have a feeling it's not going to be so easy this time :P

On and off for about 2 hours, but again, I haven't been checking every minute so its not really an accurate way to tell if there have been any released.

I've been checking every minute for an hour and a bit. And I've also been refreshing the most popular Neopets page to see if that number goes up. It's stayed the same (387,801 (out of 387,800)) since I've been checking, so there definitely hasn't been any created in the last hour and 18 mins. Gah :(

Bum :( Well as soon as they are I'll post a new topic so everyone knows. I've got a Maraquan Chomby already which I adopted but I really want a Pirate Chomby with the name I've picked :)

When I get him I'll be giving my Chomby to a fellow Neopian as it's his dream pet, and it's not one of mine.

Bum :( Well as soon as they are I'll post a new topic so everyone knows. I've got a Maraquan Chomby already which I adopted but I really want a Pirate Chomby with the name I've picked :)

When I get him I'll be giving my Chomby to a fellow Neopian as it's his dream pet, and it's not one of mine.

That's really nice of you! I'm really hoping for a Chomby I can paint Island so I'll have my dream team of Island pets :)

Make sure Supew gets a good new owner though ;)

Definitely. This guy really really wants him, and I said I would trade for a WN Chomby I could paint Pirate so he's been adopting all the Chombies he can to see if I like the names! I'm really picky though so I just made up my own. He said he would create it for me today but I don't want to take the chance that I'll miss it so I'm gonna try and get one too, then I'll just give him Supew.

I like Supew but I'm painting my Blumaroo Maraquan and I don't want two Maraquan pets :P

GO GO GO!!!!

GET YOUR CHOMBY NOW!!

Edit: I can't believe it! The bloke I was going to give my Maraquan Chomby to has taken the name I wanted and blocked all neofriend requests and e-mails!!!!!!

'

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as I was reading this and came to this post, I "ran" and got one. YES! Thanks! WOOHOO, I got him on my island account.

I am excite.

That's really nice of you! I'm really hoping for a Chomby I can paint Island so I'll have my dream team of Island pets :)

Me too. And I just got him!