Can I get my super old account back?

nerd4lifee

As the title says, I was kind of wondering how to get my old neopets account back.

The bad thing is, I don't remember the title of the account, nor do I remember the email I used, or the password or anything.

Do you think I'll be able to get it back? Is it even worth it?

If you don't remember what the account is, I wouldnt expect TNT to haha

However, if you do recall the name, or even the email, you probably have a really good shot at it being returned to you. They'll probably ask you several questions of the accounts history to prove that it really did belong to you.

It happens, several members here can attest, but you have to remember a lot of details :)

I actually didn't remember the email for my old account (wolf_rainz) but I still remembered the user.

I mailed TNT about this and they just tested me on a few things (what was in my SDB etc etc) then they reset the password for me so I can just change email/password.

But this was a long time ago so not sure if things have changed O:

If you can remember any pet names you could try and find your account that way. There is a ticket you can send TNT that is specific to retrieving an account. They ask for information such as old passwords, pets abandoned on the account, neofriends, etc. I would try to remember/find as much info as you can before contacting TNT. And you never know, maybe you'll remember the password once you remember the account name! Best of luck for retrieving the account!

I asked TNT about one of my very old accounts (that I lost years ago) and they said that my provided info did not match the account. Which is funny, because I know what I did provide DID match the account. What's amusing is that I also tried to recover the password to whatever email I used (I was going to check them all to see which one it was) and apparently there IS NO EMAIL attached to the account, though I had to have used one to sign up. So that is apparently the fault of TNT, because I know I never deleted it. >.<

Anyway, good luck with getting your account back. I got a response in only a couple days telling me I failed. lol.

• 4 years later...

Who do I contact if I have the same problem? S:

You'll need to contact TNT by their support site and send in a ticket. If you can't access that site then  you can send them an email to [email protected]. Also poking them on Facebook can help too. :)

You'll need to contact TNT by their support site and send in a ticket. If you can't access that site then  you can send them an email to [email protected]. Also poking them on Facebook can help too. :)

I messaged them on FB about a week ago but nothing, tried again and now Im worried that I might be bothering them >->

Thank you for the e-mail, I was looking for that but did not have enough smarts. What I did have enough smarts for however was to make an alt account and send a ticket using that.. I tried reading through this post multiple times to figure out exactly how they ad contacted these people so thanks a bunch for helping out ^-^

I actually didn't remember the email for my old account (wolf_rainz) but I still remembered the user.

I mailed TNT about this and they just tested me on a few things (what was in my SDB etc etc) then they reset the password for me so I can just change email/password.

But this was a long time ago so not sure if things have changed O:

Wow.  I had emailed TNT about my super old account that was hacked into and frozen a few years back.  I sent them screenshots from the account and gave them a ridiculous amount of information about it.  Ruby responded back saying that there was no email attached to the account and that there was no way I could get it back.  I emailed back and asked if there was some other way I could prove the account was mine, and she just said the same thing.