New Wheel of Extravagance!

hrtbrk

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So has anyone noticed any price changes for the lab map pieces because of the wheel? I've been hoarding neopoints and I decided it's finally time to let loose a little bit and spend some of that hard-earned cash P:

Got a Wheel of Extravagance Background from the Wheel today, too bad it's lessening in value though. :sad01_anim:

I got a Green Brightvale Job Coupon and just couldn't get rid of it. :/ Ended up trading it away for only 125K.

Got a copper nerkmid today! They're only worth about 125k now, anyway, so I'm saving it for the first to get the avatar.

If this had come out earlier in my Neo "career," I would not gamble away more than 1% of my bank account, especially if I weren't training at the level I am now. I certainly wouldn't spin it if it were 10% or more of my bank account, even if I earned the NP to spin everyday. It would just hurt too much to get the goose egg. I guess I'm just very risk-averse.

• 3 weeks later...

I certainly don't have enough money to freely spend 100k on a spin!

Also, don't you think they should take away the 'nothing' option? I mean, 100k! Seriously, TNT?

To be honest, I stopped playing the Wheel altogether when I learned that it was burning a hole in my virtual pocket.

I'd save up for Paint Brushes and other rare goodies instead of chancing for them for 100K a day, even making the money for it was exhaustive as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm SO tempted right now. I have the NP, but at the same time I want to get a Faerie Paint Brush as quickly as possible. It would be awesome to profit anywhere from a few hundred thousand to who knows what, but that X scares me.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

I'm SO tempted right now. I have the NP, but at the same time I want to get a Faerie Paint Brush as quickly as possible. It would be awesome to profit anywhere from a few hundred thousand to who knows what, but those X's scare me.

GuardianAwesome, if I were you, I'd still save those Neopoints for the Faerie Paint Brush instead of risking them at the Wheel of Extravagance. I was never fond of getting the big X's myself. D: