New Wheel of Extravagance!

hrtbrk

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These last few avatars have made me realize that I'm a very poor neopets player indeed. Mind, I don't have access to the soup fairy, but the fact that people can so casually spend that much NP just blows my mind. I know TDN has that 113k a day guide, but as a full time student with a part time job, and a poor game player, those games take me far too long and often I can't get the required score. Oh well, at least after I had tried for 9 years I finally got my Darigan PB :P Maybe in another 9 years I'll spin this wheel.

These last few avatars have made me realize that I'm a very poor neopets player indeed. Mind, I don't have access to the soup fairy, but the fact that people can so casually spend that much NP just blows my mind. I know TDN has that 113k a day guide, but as a full time student with a part time job, and a poor game player, those games take me far too long and often I often can't get the required score. Oh well, at least after I had tried for 9 years I finally got my Darigan PB :P Maybe in another 9 years I'll spin this wheel.

See! That's my problem! I don't have enough time to play enough to get that stuff. I had almost 5 mil before I got hacked, (I got about 2 mil back). I just spent most o my nps on the final 4 pieces of the map that I needed, also a result. I'm working to rebuild, not sink. <_< Not every Neopian has millions upon millions of nps. I remember on my first account when a couple thousand was rich! Argh! :grrr:

I spun it... I got 5 Hit Points because of it. :S

I guess it was worth it... It definitely saved some time with Dubloons; but it cost much, much more...The Wheel sure is pretty though!

Edited by Jeran

100,000 Neopoints a spin? I don't know about this, I may need to play some more games to make up some extra Neopoints simply to spin that thing. Sounds awesome though due to the chance of scoring a free Paint Brush.

I gave it a shot, and my Kiko's agility went up by 10%. :)

This is fantastic for the economy. It's a sink for the big guy and a treat for the little guy, especially if it means a decrease in the cost of paint brushes, nerkmids and the like - Good job TNT!

I won 27k NPs :S

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wait, so there's only one avatar spot on this wheel?

Wow, another way to drain NP. Murr. I'ma wait until the solution comes out, like some have already said. It's seems like a waste to me for either a nerkmid (which would be cool) or a stamp (which would also be cool) a *possible* avvie (which would be...cool to count... But yeah, it does kinda look like a Stargate!) or 1np profit.

Yeahnothanksjustyet.

On the one hand, I'm glad neo is doing this NP drain thing; on the other, I'm kind of saddened that so many people are getting sucked into it. But then again, it's a good thing, right? ...right?

100,001NP! Pretty satisfactory - it is scary seeing that wheel spinning past so many chances for money loss! I find this wheel more satisfying than Kelp, and TNT sure have outdone themselves on the graphics!

I had no idea about this, but I'm going to give it a go now! I'll edit this post with results..

Platinum Nerkmid X o_O! I have no idea how much they're worth, but it's obviously over 100k, so I'm going to complain! And the wheel is [removed] pretty!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. The words have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Nothing on my first spin -_-; I like yet hate this wheel. Maybe if they had made it 50k it wouldn't seem half as bad...I dunno XD

And for those who do not have a lot of neopoints and a whole lot of time try habitarium. You can leave it running all day which is great at level 50 and play keyquest when you have time. I can usually make about a 100k a day with that (10 keys and all). Around 60k when I'm having a bad day XD. Thats how I get all my neopoints atleast.

I got a Nerkmid, which by now have deflated quite a bit. I used it for the Alien Vending Machine to get my avatar :) (only got 21k from that, though)

I think if you are feeling lucky its a great option. I didn't win anything super exciting but I got an increase in hit points by ten. Since it takes 2 codestones to train my pet and last time I trained her it cost me two Eo Codestones (~18k) It was a great way to increase my pets stats!

I agree 100k is steep when there is a good possibility of not winning anything at all. However, it is a good nps sink, which overall I think will help things. I concur with Demy that habitarium is a great way to make nps a day. I usually leave it up over night while I sleep or in the background while I am at work, and it rakes in a lot of nps for minimal effort (also I've become attached to the little buggers XD). Once you reach level 50, its pretty easy to get at least 25k a day at minimum, which means you could play once a week with still some profit. I only am discouraged by this because currently I'm trying to save to get the hidden tower books for those avatars.

I got 50k yesterday and 10 intelligence today. :sad01_anim: It sure is a good NP sink, even though I've only lost money I want to spin it again! And again! Until I get the avatar and a nice PB!

Me and gambling... Not a good combination. :laughingsmiley:

Woah....100,000NP! I definitely have enough NP to spin it, except that I'd hate to see all the interest go down....Hmm, I have decided I'll have at least 1million and a 100k before I spin it, so I'll still have that million in the bank.

Also, does anyone know what type of paintbrush you get when you land on it? I betting it's gonna be a Desert PB, but I'm wondering if it's a range of different PBs, like how it hands out random types of Nerkmids.