Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pant Devil Attractors

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

geoterza

geoterza

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Neopets Username: geoterza
I've heard that if you have 5 pant devil attractors that he'll steal one of those. I've got 5 but he just stole a piece of obsidian (lucky me!)

They're supposed to be in the inventory, not the safety box, right? I don't know why it didn't work. Any thoughts?

(And no, I didn't even get the avatar)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Angeló

Angeló

El Ángel Perdido

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 4,502 posts
  • Interests:Medicine , Music , Cinema , Literature , Science , History , Illusen
  • Neopets Username: darkobsession
  • None
first , you don't get an avatar when the pant devil steals an item from you ...

second , even if you have 49 devil attractors and one rare item in your inventory , he might still steal the rare item ... it's all random really .. the attractors have a very "slightly increased" possibility of being stolen .. but it's no more than 5-10% in my opinion ...

180665_res9_Angleboy.jpg

geoterza

geoterza

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Neopets Username: geoterza
Thanks for the info. That makes me more nervous about going for the "I taunt the Pant Devil" avatar now.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Angeló

Angeló

El Ángel Perdido

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 4,502 posts
  • Interests:Medicine , Music , Cinema , Literature , Science , History , Illusen
  • Neopets Username: darkobsession
  • None
... u can use like 90 geraptiku talismen to get it or something like that ...

180665_res9_Angleboy.jpg

Piticent

Piticent

I'm running out of ideas

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Neopets Username: piticent123
in my opinion, the PDAs are just a psychological trick to wig people out.

Emily

Emily

The Music Dork

• Customization Team
  • 2,267 posts
  • Interests:Music, True Crime, Nail Art, Jewelry Making, Cosmetics, Tattoos+piercing, Iron Maiden, TDN, Pantslessness
  • IRC Alias: Emily
  • IRC Moderator
If you're going for the avatar, it's almost better to use a bunch of cheaper items instead of a few expensive items. It takes a little longer, but if something gets stolen, you're not out as much. The talismans work, and if you google, there's pages that list combinations of items that can be used to get it and the approximate cost of getting all of them. The Talismans, as well as Sand Snowballs and Solitaire Champion T-Shirts are all fairly inexpensive and if you get enough of them, you can get the avatar. I think you need 96 Talismans, 36 T-Shirts, and 125 Snowballs to have a high enough est. value to get the avvie

ha8w.gif    

27395_lutari.gif

SonicKeith

SonicKeith

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Nah im sure they just protect your other items from random events for every atractor you have a random event will more likely go for one of them im not convinced it workes though to be honost

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users