NeoPets iPhone App SNEAK PREVIEW!

Javooooo

Good suggestion! Emailing Nick now.

Hit another barrier though- previously Ian at TDN had given us permission to use all feeds off the site, however we've been restricted slightly more now. Despite being TDN fans, we are going to have to find another source for our "news" page. If anyone has any suggestions, please PM me. We'll probably still include the TDN Forum page, as this is a embedded webpage.

Anyway, don't you guys worry, we are finding another news source that will be almost as good as TDN (I know nothing can beat TDN). We might even hire some of our own writers :P

Maybe we'll have to make up for the loss to you guys by giving out some free Premium codes? How does that sound?

I'll be giving away AT LEAST 10 copies of the premium app. To enter, just PM me with the subject: NeoPal Givaway 029

Oh, and if you give us a feature suggestion in that same PM, you get 5 entries.

Sorry to break the news to you guys, but I'm sure the app will still be great. After all, there are still:

-Game Guides

-EVERY DAILY LINK IMAGINABLE!

-Daily Puzzle Solutions

-Faerie Crossword Solutions

-Important Times (with NOTIFICATIONS!)

-TNT Twitter and Facebook

-Altador Cup News

Stay tuned to this thread for future updates, hopefully the app will be coming soon;

Oh, and VIACOM owns NICK who owns NEOPETS. (I think....)

This is very cool xD I'm kind of late when it comes to the android phone thing (god this makes me feel old, back when I was a youngin we was still on 3 and 1/2 inch floppies) and I *just* got the HTC Sensation. Think this will work on it?

Even if you guys don't release it in the app store you can still release it directly from TDN. x) I want to put it this way: would anyone really randomly go to the App Store and go "hey I think today I will download some apps for NEOPETS!". I would think mostly no. People would know about this app via word of mouth and obviously the people that are already using TDN's resources.

Perhaps you guys should have count down timers that we can set ourselves because there are certain avatars that require certain months and days (ex. the one that requires you to visit a page during the month you joined, and the one that requires you to combine some items in the cooking pot in august). Even timers for our dailies would be nice (ex. set notify 3hrs buried treasure)

Actually, we've proven that a lot of people do go to the app store and search for NeoPets. Search it and you'l find our app called NeoPal. It's free, so go grab it, and leave us a nice review :D

Please be aware that our Android app is running our 1.0 User Interface, rather than 2.0. We realise that it doesn't look brilliant, but still, it's functional!

Have fun with your Sensation, it is a great phone. It should definitely work on it, however the images might be slightly stretched (you shouldn't notice it, technically it should be stretched).

If you'd like a free copy of the Premium iOS version, be sure to PM with the Subject in my previous post to enter the draw!

Well, please do post a review and rating. (Maybe you'll earn some more entries? Oh the mystery!)

Gosh, NeoPets Legal/Viacom/Nick are taking ages to respond. I think I'll hop on the phone to Viacom tomorrow and discuss this copyright issue with someone.

Does anyone know of a direct line to NeoPets, or specifically to the Legal Department?

• 1 year later...