100k per Day Via Habitarium

Cornflakes

No problem! :D

Thank you soooooo much for that tip!!! I've just done it and it's going to save so much time! <33333

It's better to block P3s in at their resources. That reduces the need for clutters of decorations to block off storages, thereby lowering your risk for lockout. ;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found out something; if you put one of your buildings somewhere that you can't get to (to protect it from pests or something) by blocking it off with another building or decorations or stuff, and it gets a little bit shabby, you can just put your P3s in front of the decoration/building (make sure it's not next to a resource), THEY HAVE SUPER AWESOME LONG ARMS THAT REACH ALL THE WAY ACROSS LOL

I tried it with my nests that I blocked off with fences, and there was one in the very middle but I couldn't get in front of it, so I put my P3s on the very side and there was 1 fence and 2 nests in the way, but somehow the P3 just fixed it.

you can just put your P3s in front of the decoration/building (make sure it's not next to a resource), THEY HAVE SUPER AWESOME LONG ARMS THAT REACH ALL THE WAY ACROSS LOL

lol, I never thought of that...I'm going to have to try it! I'm tired of buying seed hammers!

lol, I never thought of that...I'm going to have to try it! I'm tired of buying seed hammers!

Once I placed my Soldier in front of the building cuz I wanted him to repair it and stuff, and he walked all the way over to the other side of my Habitarium, and started doing that repairing animation even though he was in the middle of nowhere, and lol he actually fixed it and I was like, "... wat"

Cp2Oz.png

nearly a part of the big league now :D

Hey Azy. I am assuming you are 50 by now. Did you move all your buildings off of the gem spawning spots? There are earlier posts on this like on page 1 and 2. Just wondering :)

And WOO HOO all my p3s finally died! Now to start a synchronized p3 generation that will all die at the same time :D

Hey Azy. I am assuming you are 50 by now. Did you move all your buildings off of the gem spawning spots? There are earlier posts on this like on page 1 and 2. Just wondering :)

And WOO HOO all my p3s finally died! Now to start a synchronized p3 generation that will all die at the same time :D

nope, i did clear out some of the annoying decorations but i left most of it as is. the gems will spawn on any spot that's empty, i've had a full grid one day coming after work.

Vplg2.png

(sorry for the crappy quality, i set flash on low to reduce lag)

i'm trying to have my habis die out in waves of 15s i wouldn't be too comfortable with them all dying out at the same time @_@

How do you reduce flash quality Azy? I have no idea.

Update on my habi. Now that I have a full generation set up, I have left my habi on for hours straight while periodically restarting my computer to give it a slight break. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet and I have already made 120k np. I cannot believe I waited this long to start a habi. I am so impressed. Will post a screenie soon.

How do you reduce flash quality Azy? I have no idea.

it's different for every browser you use

internet explorer: don't use this, its bad and you should feel bad, lol

google chrome : has an extention called "render flash quality"

firefox and opera: use the following greasemonkey script to lower flash quality:

for (var objs = document.embeds, i = objs.length - 1; i >= 0; i--) {
objs[i].setAttribute('quality', 'low');
with (objs[i].parentNode) appendChild(removeChild(objs[i]));
}

for (objs = document.getElementsByTagName('object'), i = objs.length - 1; i >= 0; i--) {
for (var c = objs[i].childNodes, j = c.length - 1, set = false; j >= 0; j--) {
	if ((c[j].tagName == 'PARAM') && (c[j].getAttribute('name') == 'quality')) { c[j].setAttribute('value', 'low'); set = true; break; }
}
if (!set) with (objs[i].appendChild(document.createElement('param'))) setAttribute('name', 'quality'), setAttribute('value', 'low');

with (objs[i].parentNode) appendChild(removeChild(objs[i]));
}

copy and paste all of that into notepad and save it as a text file, then rename the filename.txt into flash.user.js

(you must remove the .txt extention, you can do this on windows 7 by going to windows explorer, pressing alt > tools > folder options > view tab > uncheck the box that says "hide extentions for known file types", then go back and rename your filename.txt)

then use the following guides, depending on your browser:

Opera: http://my.opera.com/Contrid/blog/2007/02/11/how-to-greasemonkey-in-opera

Firefox: http://userscripts.org/about/installing

I can help out with opera but i'm not too familiar with firefox.

note: reducing flash quality reduces it for pretty much everything, including youtube videos, other games you play or even things like your pets and exploring neopets flash animations.

What is the advantage to having a P3 population all die at the same time? I've always just ocntinuously hatched P3s to keep a staggered number so I will always have plenty around but I'm wondering if perhaps the other way is better.

It is based on pure convenience for me. I maintain six nesters, 6 soldiers, and 33 workers. They all die Saturday afternoon. After I hatch a whole new batch, I keep track of how much I will need of each everytime the nesters lay their eggs. Once I have enough for the whole next generation, I just toss all the eggs. I get until the next Saturday. That way, I never have to keep track of how many eggs I need except for Sunday. I don't like the incremental approach just because I have to be counting throughout the week how many of each type and species I have.

Does that make any sense? I am also considering with the next generation to have only 3 nesters and 3 more workers. Less eggs to throw away.

I just couldn't help logging in to add in my two cents. :) I just started up my habitarium again after letting all my little bugs die several weeks ago. I keep six nesters, five soldiers, and the rest are workers. I have 19 level three storage units. My nests are in front of my storages, blocking them from my workers. I recommend blocking the storage units rather than blocking your workers because then your soldiers can still defend the workers against pests if they are attacked. The workers walking to and from the storage units in no way affects the amount of xp you collect. I just prefer to avoid the lag it can cause. Once I get close to filling up my storage units I buy a bunch of nests, have my soldiers build them, and then upgrade them to level three. They can be upgraded before they are built. I prefer nests over houses because they cost less in resources and yield the same amount of xp for building and upgrading. (I also create a tunnel with these nests, blocking most of my soldiers in so that they will eventually build all of them on their own without me dragging them next to each nest.) Simply deleting a storage unit takes away the opportunity for 800xp for each nest you could have bought and upgraded. (200xp to build, 300xp for each level up) I also tend to ignore the decay of my structures for awhile and then have my soldiers repair everything at once. You receive 5xp for each level of decay removed, so why not wait until they're broken to fix them? I normally don't have my habitarium running for more than 10 hours and I tend to make an average of 65k a day. Oh, and I use IE8.