Now Hiring: Content Writers! Apply today!

Ian

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian likes to wander on every so often to take a break from the many mysterious admin-y things he does. Don't worry, hirings are generally near the top of his to do list so it should be within the next few days, probably a week at most if I know Ian.

Hiya!

I was wondering if you guys are still looking for content writers? I thought I'd ask before rushing to make an appropriate article. :)

I actually just came back to Neopets after a long hiatus and have been doing real life work as a writer. I'm 18, not in school, online daily and 12am NST is actually 10am my time, so it's perfect!

Rachiee: Your application has already been processed.

Captain Ferret: We already made some offers (2) and are waiting for their replies. The applications are not closed though, so feel free to apply. It's really hard to find people who live in a conveninent time zone to cover midnight NST.

Captain Ferret: We already made some offers (2) and are waiting for their replies. The applications are not closed though, so feel free to apply. It's really hard to find people who live in a conveninent time zone to cover midnight NST.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll send in an application by Sunday. :)

Sorry if I sound dumb or anything, but what do you mean by "processed?" /:

Basically all I'm saying is, if it's possible, forget I even applied, I'm not all that interested in becoming staff right now. :<

Sorry if I sound dumb or anything, but what do you mean by "processed?" /:

Basically all I'm saying is, if it's possible, forget I even applied, I'm not all that interested in becoming staff right now. :<

You should already have received an email from us. (Unless Ian didn't do his job :P.)

Your application was rejected, but feel free to apply again in 3 to 6 months.

Just curious about the status of this? If we haven't heard anything back yay or nay?

You should hear from us soon. :)

Sorry to have let you on stand by for so long.

*goes to poke Ian with a sharp stick.*