Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

how do i assemble forgotten shore map

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

jenzoidz

jenzoidz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Neopets Username: jenzoid
ive never map collected before and i don't know how to put it together? i only just started playing again after many years

Wembly

Wembly

Godlike Poster

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 2,680 posts
  • Interests:reading
  • Neopets Username: wemblin_wembly
First you have all the pieces of the map in your inventory then you go to the map page.

You can get there either by clicking here directly http://www.neopets.c...html?type=shore or by clicking on games then searching in the search bar for "treasure" then clicking on treasure maps then clicking on the forgotten shores link up top.

Hope that helped. :graduated:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

jenzoidz

jenzoidz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Neopets Username: jenzoid
yes! thank you so much. annoyingly i only found 2k... anti climax

queensorchadragon

queensorchadragon

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
It does unlock a new daily accessible from the dailies page at thedailyneopets.com/dailies entitled "forgotten shore" as well as the possibility of an avatar when collecting something from there.
Posted Image
~Love is friendship set to music~

Aronel

Aronel

Not-So-New Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
The daily will be worth it, I think. Since I finished the map, I've "found" 2000 twice, 5000 once and 10000 once. Of course, on 2 days, I found nothing at all. :rolleyes_anim:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users