[SEAP] Siggie Request

~Shoot Em All Peophin!~

Hello guys!

Hope you guys have a very great day :)

Watching this section makes me feel burning inside,

its like, why not i making request stand here?

Just give me the details, i will see what i can do for you

Details :

i- Size of signature, example 450 x 300 pixel

ii - Image preferred

iii - Color Scheme

iv - Extra description as well

I cant guarantee satisfaction, but you know, I will try ^_^

Hey, so I know you have a big request from me already on the art board, so I'll keep this simple (& feel free to put it towards the end of the list if you're too busy)

I was hoping you could make me a siggie with the Syrin drawing that you did for me already.

The size should be slightly bigger than my current siggie, so maybe 300 by 100 pixel

I'd like a purple color scheme, probably more of a lilac shade. I would also like it to say Syrin of Neopia in a faerie-style script, so cursive writing style (sort of like my current siggie)

If you need any more specific details, please let me know.

& thanks for putting up with all my massive requests!

Hey, so I know you have a big request from me already on the art board, so I'll keep this simple (& feel free to put it towards the end of the list if you're too busy)

I was hoping you could make me a siggie with the Syrin drawing that you did for me already.

The size should be slightly bigger than my current siggie, so maybe 300 by 100 pixel

I'd like a purple color scheme, probably more of a lilac shade. I would also like it to say Syrin of Neopia in a faerie-style script, so cursive writing style (sort of like my current siggie)

If you need any more specific details, please let me know.

& thanks for putting up with all my massive requests!

hello first customer ^^,

no, this one will not consume too much time..

i tried to use 300x100 pixel but i found the size is not suitable.

SyrinSigg.png

use this code
[img=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a119/edgeheimdal/SyrinSigg.png]

alternative.

SyrinSigg2.png

[img=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a119/edgeheimdal/SyrinSigg2.png]

I haven't requested anything from you in ages, and I'd recently been thinking about needing a new set. :D

When you get a chance, I'd love a signature from you. :D

Information:

Size of signature: I don't know what size will work best with my request, but I do prefer a bit smaller in height. (It doesn't have to be near as small as my current one, which is 280 x 80)

Image preferred: Water Draik or for more detail: Aitvara's current customization

Color Scheme: Blues, to match the water theme.

Text: Spritzie (And if you can come up with a nice phrase that matches the theme (like my current signature) you can add that too. I can't think of anything myself.)

Extra description: As for the color scheme, if you end up using her current customization, maybe adding a bit of orange or something, if it will blend, to match the fire/ice/water theme. I don't know if those colors will blend nicely, so it's not necessary if they don't.

Thank you so much for offering these. :D

hello spritzie ^_^

thank you for visiting my thread!

did one of these two did fit the bill?

:O Those are both totally gorgeous and absolutely perfect! :D I'm going to use the top one first. :D Thank you so much!

Hi SEAP! :D

I was hoping you could make me a siggie and an avvie? If so just tell me, and then I'll leave my request! :laughingsmiley:

And if you cannot, that's ok :yes:

you are younger than me.

do. request. or. else.

*throw pokeball at Sweetdang*

You had caught Sweetdang!

now stay inside my pokeball until you had a request. :evil:

I'm twenty two and three quarters, plus about another negative fifteen years and add eighteen point six to that. That's how old I am. ;D

I do have a request, but I'd rather not waste your time because, as I told Khaos, I won't be using it. He made me a pretty awesome siggy, but for now, I like mine. :P

Still, if I request, would you take it? :D

I'm twenty two and three quarters, plus about another negative fifteen years and add eighteen point six to that. That's how old I am. ;D

I do have a request, but I'd rather not waste your time because, as I told Khaos, I won't be using it. He made me a pretty awesome siggy, but for now, I like mine. :P

Oooooo, Sweetdang, how about this?

Idea for your siggie from SEAP:

The phrase in your current siggie "...If you promise me the stars-- Or a draik egg. That works too."

That on a star field background, perhaps a blue background or whatever color you prefer

Then a shooting star, but instead of a star at the end, it's a Draik Egg!

And maybe a constellation of stars on the background that looks like a Meepit outline :)

Whaddya think, Sweetdang & SEAP?

Possible siggie or just confusing?

you are the customer.

whether you want to use it or not, it is up to you,i am only offering my service from taking the request until posting it here.

so.. why not?

bleh, i am bad at mathematics so i assume that you are twenty something :P

Oooooo, Sweetdang, how about this?

Idea for your siggie from SEAP:

The phrase in your current siggie "...If you promise me the stars-- Or a draik egg. That works too."

That on a star field background, perhaps a blue background or whatever color you prefer

Then a shooting star, but instead of a star at the end, it's a Draik Egg!

And maybe a constellation of stars on the background that looks like a Meepit outline :)

Whaddya think, Sweetdang & SEAP?

Possible siggie or just confusing?

nope!

i dont find it confusing,

it is rather amusing and powerful.

lets hear from the princess herself..

OK then, I shall fill out a request! :D

Size: 300 by 400

Image: This image right hereeee!

Color Scheme: Something like a lime green.. or if that doesn't work, whatever you think looks best! :laughingsmiley:

Extra: For the siggie, can you put "OHAI THERE" and then on the avvie use the same picture, but with the words ":)Doc"

Can you do it? :D

bleh, i am bad at mathematics so i assume that you are twenty something :P

Orrrr we could assume that I was lying and I'm NOT. :D

nope!

i dont find it confusing,

it is rather amusing and powerful.

lets hear from the princess herself..

Yes please! It'll be fun to make it all blendy and aweshome. :D Please. :)

And yea, can't see it either. :(

Guest gabbyrahwr

oooh, awesome! i'd love to request a signature!

450x300 is great.

i would love it to feature this background for the image: https://images.neopets.com/cp/items/swf/000/000/132/132878_ead8e74e12.swf

and have my name on it matching, but in the same style/font as my name is in my signature already? (:

i just want it to look nicely edited but not overdone, with the same colors as it has already for the most part. thanks!

AMGZ THAT IS AMAZING YOU ARE AMAZING I GIVE YOU A MILLION KISSES.

I would put it on right now and walk into the sunset if I wasn't using Khaos' one and I just changed it today. :P

Ah, its up to you actually :P you can use 2 signature if you want to.. :)

hi gabby! long time no see

(perhaps because i am only lurking at art gallery section?)